Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

Baby shower games

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2014 at 11:31 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 143 Total Views
Which ones are your favorite to play? :)
by on Mar. 9, 2014 at 11:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
AbbeysMom2013
by Nicole on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:22 AM
String game (trying to guess the size of mommies tummy), ice cube game.

This is not really a game, but my aunt had these cards for my baby shower that everyone filled out (features you hope baby has, hopes for babies future ect) and she put them in a book for me. It was an awesome keep sake.
Alexsi1
by Alexandra on Mar. 10, 2014 at 9:15 AM
I like the diaper game (it cracks everyone up I know lol)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cassie241986
by Cassandra on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:43 AM
Baby bingo
Ice cube game
Guess mommys belly size
Candy bars in diapers
jenniferlee_12
by Silver Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 11:32 AM

I hate them all now because EVERYONE cheats! Scrabble used to be a favorite if mine and word search.

SCL_HF
by Court on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:43 PM

Melting candy bars in diapers and try to guess what they were :)

MomToovey
by Marianne - Owner on Mar. 10, 2014 at 4:23 PM

We played the game where one word was taboo and no one could say it. If they did and got caught, the person who caught it took a diaper pin from her. At the end of the party, the girl with the most diaper pins wins :)

I love words. So at mine, we played a game where my daughter's full name (first, middle, and last) were printed at the top and everyone had so many minutes to find as many words as they could using the letters from her name.

We also had a diaper dash. We split up into 3 teams and each team had a baby to change. The first person from each team had to take the baby's diaper off and put a new one on - with one hand behind her back! When she was done, the next person went, until the whole team did it. The first team to finish wins. :)

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:17 PM
Believe it or not, I like the game where you taste the baby food in unlabeled jars and guess which one it is. You realize how truly gross some of it is! LOL
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement