Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does your little one have a lovey?

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:45 PM
  • 18 Replies
  • 370 Total Views
And if so, what is it?
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AbbeysMom2013
by Nicole - Admin on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:59 PM
No. She likes her little monkey, but she doesn't have to have it. She is still swaddled though so I think that's why.
ambergem
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:02 PM
Hello Kitty plushes for my DD's. DS has to have a monster truck. Baby girl loves her plush moose that has everything, squeaker, chew spots, rattle.
melliburger
by Melli on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:16 PM

Yes he has a taggie blanket he jsut adores. My friend was kind enough to make about twenty for him so we can wash them and rotate them out.

blapier
by Brenda on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:54 PM

Yes! she calls it "nene" its a bunny blanket. She's laying with it in the picture:)
EverleighsMommy
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:09 PM

Yep her baby doll
ambcortez
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:13 PM

DS never had an attachment to a toy, but DD still sleeps with her B.B. (it's a blanket with a bear head and arms). They are 7 and 4.

KylesMom409
by Linnette - Admin on Mar. 31, 2014 at 7:17 AM
Quoting blapier:

Yes! she calls it "nene" its a bunny blanket. She's laying with it in the picture:)

She is so cute! Love that smile.
KylesMom409
by Linnette - Admin on Mar. 31, 2014 at 7:18 AM
Quoting EverleighsMommy:

Yep her baby doll

Oh my gosh, she is adorable! :)
KylesMom409
by Linnette - Admin on Mar. 31, 2014 at 7:22 AM
DS has his "blankie". It's a small green one; a long time ago it had a little Winnie the Pooh attached to it and when it came off, we decided to get him a new one. This one was a blue Winnie the Pooh blanket. Well, as soon as he saw it, he goes "I don't want THIS blankie, I want my GREEN blankie!" LOL Thank goodness we kept the green one or we would've been in big trouble. ;) DS will be 7 a week from Wednesday and he still has to have his blankie to go to sleep. I guess that will truly be the last "baby" thing that he does because before long, blankie will be in our closet, hopefully for DS to give to his kids, should he decide to have any when he is older.
LoveMyBug2013
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 8:50 AM

DS loves his bug rattle.  Something like this:  http://www.amazon.com/The-First-Years-Learning-Rattle/dp/B00083D754/ref=sr_1_13?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1396270158&sr=1-13&keywords=the+first+years

He carries it around with him everywhere and likes to have it in the crib with him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)