Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question of the day 4/3

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:28 AM
  • 11 Replies
  • 221 Total Views
How long have you lived in your current home?
Do you plan on staying there or do you plan on moving sometime in the future?
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AbbeysMom2013
by Nicole - Admin on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:34 AM
We have lived here for a year and a half. I plan on being here for a while. I want a home my daughter can grown up in.
LoveMyBug2013
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:41 AM

We bought the house in June and moved in in July.  We are here for the long haul.

jobberwocky
by Chrissy - Admin on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:11 PM
We've loved here 2 years. We will live here. 2 more years
WILDCATGAL78
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:24 PM

It will be 4 years on May. I am not sure how much longer we will be here. Depends on if we get orders to move. If not, we will be looking to rent something a little bit bigger.

JessiFaye
by Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:45 PM
We bought this house five years ago last month. We will probably stay here a few more years, and then move. We never intended to live here more than 10 years.
Alexsi1
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:54 PM

We've lived in our house going on 8 years now. We really want to stay but are getting tired of dealing with some of the issues our basement is having.

C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:00 PM

We've been here 2 years. We are looking to move in the next couple of months. We tend to move around a lot. I've lived in 6 different places (and 3 different cities) in the past 10 years.

KylesMom409
by Linnette - Admin on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:40 PM
We had our house built 11 years ago. I'd like to maybe add on to the house or move into a bigger one years from now but not sure if either will happen.
melliburger
by Melli on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:18 PM

we've lived tehre for 3 years I think.

I want to move in the future. I don't think this will be where we stay for a very long time.

MomToovey
by Marianne - Admin on Apr. 4, 2014 at 4:50 PM

Next month will mark 4 years in this house. About 3 years too long if you ask DH! LOL. We are in the early stages of looking elsewhere, but nothing too serious right now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)