Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did your little one ever sleep in a bassinet?

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:52 PM
  • 12 Replies
  • 340 Total Views
Or have they always slept in a crib?
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AbbeysMom2013
by Nicole - Admin on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:00 PM
She had a mini crib in our room for a few months.
cassie241986
by Cassandra on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:31 PM
She slept in a bassinet for a couple months.
melliburger
by Melli on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:26 PM

always in a crib. well now he has a toddler bed. but he prefers sleeping on the couch. Honestly I don't care where he sleeps as long as he sleeps. Growing up, my mum let us sleep wherever and we usually all slept on the ocuches or floor even though we had our own beds.

cabrandy03
by Brandy - Group Owner on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:53 PM
We had one when she was an infant but she rarely slept in it, she never really kept in her crib either.
MomToovey
by Marianne - Admin on Apr. 4, 2014 at 5:11 PM

No, but she also hasn't always been in a crib. She slept with us for the first couple of months, then a swing, and then finally her crib.

WILDCATGAL78
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 5:14 PM

She would sometimes nap in her bassinet. We had a rolling one and one on the pack n play. She refuses to sleep in her crib :(

blapier
by Brenda on Apr. 4, 2014 at 10:58 PM
She had a bassinet but would really only nap in it. She preferred her swing mostly, until we finally moved her into her crib which she slept amazing in.
Alexsi1
by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 9:25 AM

He was always in a crib. His room is right across from ours and I always saw his crib at night.

Whitney_Lynn
by Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 11:27 AM

Both my girls started in a Moses Basket, which is kinda like a bassinet. My oldest moved to a crib when she was 4 months old. My youngest I started bed sharing when she was like almost 2 months old, then when she was 4 months old she started sleeping more in her swing. We want to move her to the crib, but the crib is in our 3 year olds room, she is now 6 months old and doesn't sleep through the night yet. Not to mention I keep catching my 3 year old climbing in the crib. I keep telling her to stay out, but she just gets back in when i'm not looking. So there is also the fear of putting the baby in there, and big sister bclimbing in there at night, and something bad happening.

EbonySnow
by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 2:53 PM

she was always in a crib. I couldnt afford a bassinette and it wouldn't have fit in my room

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)