Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What theme is in your child's room/nursery?

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:54 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 215 Total Views
Do you like decorating in general or not particularly?
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
AbbeysMom2013
by Nicole - Admin on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:59 PM
I didn't before, but since I'm home all day I'm starting to get into it.
cassie241986
by Cassandra on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:33 PM
When dd was first born her nursery was decorated in pink girly Winnie the pooh. We bought a house last year and still haven't got her room redone but it will be pink and Minnie mouse when its finished.
melliburger
by Melli on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:27 PM

His room has random posters and signs from his favorite things! So there's a car poster, a few angry brid's stuff (even a calender he got for xmas!), some train shelves. Just whatever he likes :)

JRSMOM0621
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:30 PM
My oldest son had a mickey mouse themed room now it is a mix of cars and trains. My youngest has a cowboy theme. I am hoping to be able to finish their rooms soon
cabrandy03
by Brandy - Group Owner on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:48 PM
When dd was a baby her room was Dr. Seuss themed.
We let her pick out her own theme when we got her a twin bed last year and she chose Minnie Mouse.
MomToovey
by Marianne - Admin on Apr. 4, 2014 at 4:58 PM

I LOVE to decorate, but it's been hard with DD because we don't want to paint (we don't plan to stay in this house much longer) and my ideas are too extravagant right now!

We're in between themes in her room right now. Literally. Half is Pooh Bear from when she was a baby, and half is Disney Princess. We haven't been successful in the transition yet!

EbonySnow
by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 3:07 PM

I love to decorate :) her room was done in a Winnie The Pooh theme with a huge hand painted tree in one corner

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)