Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

When you were pregnant......

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:56 PM
  • 13 Replies
  • 260 Total Views
Did you put headphones on your belly and play music for your little one? Or did you and your DH/SO read to your child while they were in utero?
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AbbeysMom2013
by Nicole on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:59 PM
He didn't talk to her. I constantly listened to music, I have a 40 min drive to work each way. And I always talked to her, I got a lot of crazy looks.
cassie241986
by Cassandra on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:36 PM
I never put headphones on my belly but I did listen to music a lot. Df and I both talked to her lots. I also read her a few books.
melliburger
by Melli on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:29 PM

We did not do any of that.

RocknRoll.Rose
by Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:31 PM

I don't have a husband or SO but I did do that. I played musicals and read Harry Potter for 8 months, lol. 

reading   playing soccer   boy n girl

Melody       Conner Wyatt and Tabitha

cabrandy03
by Brandy - Admin on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:48 PM
No, we talked to her a lot though.
MomToovey
by Marianne - Owner on Apr. 4, 2014 at 4:59 PM

I never did headphones, and we never read books. But we did listen to music and talk to her.

EbonySnow
by Desiree on Apr. 5, 2014 at 4:28 PM

reading yes but not the headphone thing, but I listen to my music pretty loud she could probably hear it lol

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Apr. 5, 2014 at 7:48 PM
I never put headphones on my belly but DS inadvertently went to a Billy Joel concert. LOL DH and I went to a Billy Joel concert when I was 7 months pregnant. I always read to him though.
JessiFaye
by Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 7:54 PM
Not headphones, but I always talked to him and I did read out loud to him. Plus I always listen to music. He loves singing now that he's here. :)
..LovemyThree..
by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 8:44 PM

No. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement