Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

2nd child

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 4:05 PM
  • 22 Replies
  • 317 Total Views

Is your 2nd child more of a handful then your first? Everyone I know says that their second was so much worse and I AGREE!!! lol my daughter is a freaking monster. My dad used to say my son was a little Chucky when I was pregnant....well he is nowheres near as bad as my daughter. lol

by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 4:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KelliansMom
by Darbie - Head Admin on Apr. 22, 2014 at 4:48 PM

my second child is only just over two weeks old and is actually much calmer then my first, My first was a pretty easy going baby too. 

SCL_HF
by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 4:54 PM

I only have the one but here's a BUMP! :)

christina122952
by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 5:28 PM
My 2nd child is better than my first. I had no idea how to be a mom to my son.
dolphingurl1286
by Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 5:31 PM
Yes! My daughter was soo laid back. You could put her on the floor with toys and she would be occupied for a while. We never really had to baby proof bc she didn't try to get into anything. My son on the other hand was crawling and climbing things by 7 months. You could never sit down because he was constantly into something.
AbbeysMom2013
by Nicole on Apr. 22, 2014 at 5:31 PM
I only have one, and a step son.
melliburger
by Melli on Apr. 22, 2014 at 6:07 PM

I wouldn't know! We're done at one :)

jenniferlee_12
by Silver Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 2:39 PM

Hopefully things don't change for you.

Quoting KelliansMom:

my second child is only just over two weeks old and is actually much calmer then my first, My first was a pretty easy going baby too. 

jenniferlee_12
by Silver Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 2:40 PM

Yup into everything!

Quoting dolphingurl1286: Yes! My daughter was soo laid back. You could put her on the floor with toys and she would be occupied for a while. We never really had to baby proof bc she didn't try to get into anything. My son on the other hand was crawling and climbing things by 7 months. You could never sit down because he was constantly into something.

NatyRod
by Nataly on Apr. 23, 2014 at 2:45 PM
I only have one, but he's so good that I got it coming with the second one, that's for sure. Lol
LoveMyBug2013
by Bronze Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 2:51 PM

I'm definitely more of a handful than my brother.  Or so says my mother.  Although now his kids are much more out of control than mine.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN