Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The one cartoon you will never let them watch.

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:28 PM
  • 19 Replies
  • 428 Total Views

For me, it's Caillou. That kid is just...ugh. I think at some point though my son has watched because he will ask me to watch it sometimes. I just pretend it's not working...

Which cartoons are or will be off limits for your little ones?

by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
whatssleep
by Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Caillou is the top of my list also. I also don't let him watch Peter Rabbit i don't see what that cartoon teaches kids other than to lie and steal
KelliansMom
by Darbie - Head Admin on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:42 PM
1 mom liked this

when he was little it was yo gabba gabba. Now that he is older its adventure time and most cartoon network shows. We tend to only let him watch stuff on Disney XD

mnmo3bb
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh yes the whining is too much.. I keep Dora at bay for as long as possible but it's fun to watch a 2.5 year old watch it lol

I can't stand sponge Bob or wonder pets... Obviously nothing inappropriate either... We stopped my little pony because of all the magic and odd craze that surrounds it...
jobberwocky
by Chrissy - Admin on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Sponge bob is banned. It would be easier to list the shows that he is allowed to watch then what he doesn't watch.
blapier
by Brenda on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Eh, I don't really ban shows per say. Sometimes Spongebob comes on and I forget to change it. It happens lol. But mostly the t.v is on a channel that I don't have to worry about changing it, or a movie is on. But now that the weather is getting better we will be outside most of the time.
AbbeysMom2013
by Nicole - Admin on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:51 PM
1 mom liked this
The list of what the kids can watch is shorter. We really only let them watch one of the three Disney channels.
cassie241986
by Cassandra on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:03 PM
1 mom liked this
So far nothings off limits to her.
melliburger
by Melli on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Max and ruby gets annoying but he can still watch it. I never showed him Barney, couldn't do it.

KylesMom409
by Linnette - Admin on Jun. 3, 2014 at 7:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Barney was one; luckily DS couldn't stand it either. LOL Spongebob is another. Can't handle it.
Alexsi1
by on Jun. 3, 2014 at 2:26 PM

LOL

Quoting jobberwocky: Sponge bob is banned. It would be easier to list the shows that he is allowed to watch then what he doesn't watch.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)