Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

She HATES when I wear glasses

Posted by on Jul. 6, 2014 at 3:25 PM
  • 12 Replies
  • 292 Total Views
I'm not sure what it is, but dd hates when I wear glasses. Sunglasses or my regular glasses. She will not come to me, she freaks out and screams until they are out of her sight. Anyone else can wear glasses as it doesn't matter.
by on Jul. 6, 2014 at 3:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KelliansMom
by Darbie - Head Admin on Jul. 6, 2014 at 4:07 PM
Glasses never bugged my oldest. But he did freak out once when I changed hair color and when my husband shaved his beard off.
AbbeysMom2013
by Nicole on Jul. 6, 2014 at 4:12 PM
I reccently cut about 8 inches off my hair and she just laughed. She does get a little weirded out when dh shaves his beard.

Quoting KelliansMom: Glasses never bugged my oldest. But he did freak out once when I changed hair color and when my husband shaved his beard off.
cassie241986
by Cassandra on Jul. 6, 2014 at 7:37 PM
Dd always loved when I wore sun glasses, because she liked playing with them.
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Jul. 6, 2014 at 8:21 PM
DS thinks I look weird without my eyeglasses. LOL
melliburger
by Melli on Jul. 7, 2014 at 12:30 AM

Oh no! She's prolly just used to you not wearing them! Jordan gets mad at me when I'm not wearing mine since I"m always wearing glasses. He doesn't scream or anything but asks where they are and why I'm not wearing them.

Alexsi1
by Alexandra on Jul. 7, 2014 at 9:16 AM

Ds was like that at first when I needed glasses. Now he is used to them lol.

AbbeysMom2013
by Nicole on Jul. 7, 2014 at 9:23 AM
She was fine when she was little. But I may have to go get contacts because I'm getting headaches from not wearing them.

Quoting melliburger:

Oh no! She's prolly just used to you not wearing them! Jordan gets mad at me when I'm not wearing mine since I"m always wearing glasses. He doesn't scream or anything but asks where they are and why I'm not wearing them.

AbbeysMom2013
by Nicole on Jul. 7, 2014 at 9:25 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm finding one is a very finicky age.

Quoting Alexsi1:

Ds was like that at first when I needed glasses. Now he is used to them lol.

melliburger
by Melli on Jul. 7, 2014 at 11:19 PM

They're so particular it seems. TO me, I always joke that he has borderline OCD since he always wants certain things a particular way.

Quoting AbbeysMom2013: She was fine when she was little. But I may have to go get contacts because I'm getting headaches from not wearing them.
Quoting melliburger:

AbbeysMom2013
by Nicole on Jul. 8, 2014 at 9:47 AM
My little girl has a mind of her own. If she has something she wants and it's not done that way she throws a fit. She throws herself back incredibly way to much.

Quoting melliburger:

They're so particular it seems. TO me, I always joke that he has borderline OCD since he always wants certain things a particular way.

Quoting AbbeysMom2013: She was fine when she was little. But I may have to go get contacts because I'm getting headaches from not wearing them.

Quoting melliburger:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement