Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

Change Habits, Not Diapers! Potty training your baby at 6 months of age.

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi everyone,

I am not sure if anyone heard about Mongolian Method? 

I thought this might help you all. I wrote a potty training programm book. When your baby turn 6 months old, how to train your baby on the potty. It is easy to follow, and your baby will quit the diaper at very young age. It'll help  you save your money, help to save the environment (save the trees cut down, save the land), healtier baby, hussle free, and  bragging rights. You will surprise with result! The book is available by www.mongolianmethod.com

by on Jul. 6, 2014 at 4:25 PM
Replies (11-18):
Alexsi1
by Alexandra on Jul. 7, 2014 at 9:01 AM

I waited until DS showed signs. This is intriguing though.

CutieCrab
by on Jul. 7, 2014 at 9:21 AM
1 mom liked this

I think I did pretty well by having ds potty trained by 26 months. 6 months is just way to early imo.

booaura
by Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 9:24 AM
2 moms liked this
Muscles are not developed enough, so it is impossible to truly potty train a child before 18 months. You can recognize their cues and know when to put them on the toilet, but they can't hold their urine or stool until at least 18 months, regardless of what their origin is.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cabrandy03
by Brandy - Admin on Jul. 7, 2014 at 5:55 PM
We did some elimination communication with dd when she was a baby and it worked well for us and I think it made real potty trading later much easier for us but I wouldn't start any real potty training that early. I'm a big believer in waiting until children are ready for things like this.
Alexsi1
by Alexandra on Jul. 7, 2014 at 9:14 PM

I'd say you did as well! Usually 3 is standard for boys when potty training.

Quoting CutieCrab:

I think I did pretty well by having ds potty trained by 26 months. 6 months is just way to early imo.

CutieCrab
by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 6:30 AM
1 mom liked this

I heard that girls were easier to potty train, so I had to prove them wrong. LOL. He was showing signs he was ready though, he hated those diapers.  :)

Quoting Alexsi1:

Quoting CutieCrab:

SCL_HF
by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 3:12 PM

Agreed! :)

Quoting Alexsi1:

Quoting CutieCrab:

savypaige92
by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 8:20 PM
Personally that just sounds much too early for potty training to me. But that's just my opinion.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN