Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

yeah its a monday for sure

Posted by   + Show Post
My daughter was up at 730 this morning cause of the t-storm. And now shes being a brat and not listing. She threw her breakfast into the floor, doesnt want to eat lunch. My other option is the drinkable yogurt. Shes 20months old.
by on Jul. 7, 2014 at 11:52 AM
Replies (11-13):
oliveoil423
by Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 8:04 PM
It was really nasty out today i wad driving the way home from walmart and huge rain drops and it was heavy with lighting and thunder and i was going 25 35 down the streets.

Medina ohio had a ef1 tornado this afternoon. Didnt even come towards me at all.

Quoting SCL_HF:

We had NASTY thunderstorms last night as well! DS loves it so much. He runs around the place talking about the lightning and thunder then he completely crashed out! 

Sorry it was so hectic yesterday! Hope today was better for the whole family! :)

SCL_HF
by Court on Jul. 9, 2014 at 10:39 AM

We've had so many stinkin' tornadoes (in CO) this year! They never usually make it to Denver proper but we've already had three near my house! Insanity!!

Quoting oliveoil423: It was really nasty out today i wad driving the way home from walmart and huge rain drops and it was heavy with lighting and thunder and i was going 25 35 down the streets. Medina ohio had a ef1 tornado this afternoon. Didnt even come towards me at all.
Quoting SCL_HF:

We had NASTY thunderstorms last night as well! DS loves it so much. He runs around the place talking about the lightning and thunder then he completely crashed out! 

Sorry it was so hectic yesterday! Hope today was better for the whole family! :)

oliveoil423
by Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 10:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Glad your okay.

Quoting SCL_HF:

We've had so many stinkin' tornadoes (in CO) this year! They never usually make it to Denver proper but we've already had three near my house! Insanity!!

Quoting oliveoil423: It was really nasty out today i wad driving the way home from walmart and huge rain drops and it was heavy with lighting and thunder and i was going 25 35 down the streets.

Medina ohio had a ef1 tornado this afternoon. Didnt even come towards me at all.

Quoting SCL_HF:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement