Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

Now that summer is here do you take your kids to a swimming pool? If not do you do water activities with them at home?

We have a wading pool for him and take him to our community pool on free nights.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 7:51 AM
Replies (11-20):
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Jul. 9, 2014 at 7:00 PM
Splash pads are great! 😉

Quoting Alexsi1:

DS loves the splash pad we have here.

Quoting KylesMom409: We have one of those above ground, Intex pools so we go swimming often. DS also goes on field trips at his summer camp so he gets to go to a water park and pool certain days.

savypaige92
by New Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 8:58 PM
2 moms liked this

They love swimming.

Everleigh loves swimming so we take any opportunity we get to take her to do so. Her daddy took her a few days ago, and she was playing in her kiddie pool this morning as well.
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Jul. 9, 2014 at 10:15 PM
Great picture! :)

Quoting savypaige92:

They love swimming.

Everleigh loves swimming so we take any opportunity we get to take her to do so. Her daddy took her a few days ago, and she was playing in her kiddie pool this morning as well.
Alexsi1
by Alexandra on Jul. 10, 2014 at 8:09 AM

I love this picture. Her name is really cute!

Quoting savypaige92:

They love swimming.

WILDCATGAL78
by Bronze Member on Jul. 10, 2014 at 5:51 PM

We have gone swimming a lot. My parents have a pool in their back yard. At work, we take the summer camp kids swimming every T & Th so my daughter also comes.

Apr1l
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:17 PM

we go to the gym's pool all the country clubs are insanely expensive and there are no public pools I would take my kids to...

Kmakksmom
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 2:37 PM
Same here. We have 5 kids.

Quoting KylesMom409: We have one of those above ground, Intex pools so we go swimming often. DS also goes on field trips at his summer camp so he gets to go to a water park and pool certain days.
Miranda1127
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 3:53 PM
1 mom liked this

we have a pool the kids seem to live in over the summer.

Mommy2Jane
by Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 4:17 PM
1 mom liked this

My daughter is 11 months and she goes in the baby pool outside a lot. We also bring her to splash pads that are set up throughout the town/city. She is still crawling though, so we have to put pants on her so her legs don't get all red! She loves them!

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Aug. 6, 2014 at 4:27 PM
1 mom liked this

We never go to swimming pools, but we go to lakes and oceans all the time. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement