Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

Now that summer is here do you take your kids to a swimming pool? If not do you do water activities with them at home?

We have a wading pool for him and take him to our community pool on free nights.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 7:51 AM
Replies (11-15):
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Jul. 9, 2014 at 7:00 PM
Splash pads are great! 😉

Quoting Alexsi1:

DS loves the splash pad we have here.

Quoting KylesMom409: We have one of those above ground, Intex pools so we go swimming often. DS also goes on field trips at his summer camp so he gets to go to a water park and pool certain days.

savypaige92
by New Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 8:58 PM
2 moms liked this

They love swimming.

Everleigh loves swimming so we take any opportunity we get to take her to do so. Her daddy took her a few days ago, and she was playing in her kiddie pool this morning as well.
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Jul. 9, 2014 at 10:15 PM
Great picture! :)

Quoting savypaige92:

They love swimming.

Everleigh loves swimming so we take any opportunity we get to take her to do so. Her daddy took her a few days ago, and she was playing in her kiddie pool this morning as well.
Alexsi1
by Alexandra on Jul. 10, 2014 at 8:09 AM

I love this picture. Her name is really cute!

Quoting savypaige92:

They love swimming.

WILDCATGAL78
by Bronze Member on Jul. 10, 2014 at 5:51 PM

We have gone swimming a lot. My parents have a pool in their back yard. At work, we take the summer camp kids swimming every T & Th so my daughter also comes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement