Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mommy Confessions: July

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:55 AM
  • 31 Replies
  • 537 Total Views

Alright Mommas!! It's that time again! Give me your worst!

1. I'm really struggling with my 3yo's attitude and boundary pushing! I sometimes wonder how I will ever make it through these adolescent years without spanking (which we are trying not to do)! Nothing seems to work and I'm completely losing it! Bah!

2. We've been doing take-out more often than not due to Mommy and Daddy being super tired and lazy :-/ I have to get back to cooking healthy meals!

3. I left angry notes on two cars that's drivers had parked them like IDIOTS! I had to crawl in through my passenger side window after crawling along the top of my vehicle to get it! Gah! I'm normally not one to leave notes but this time was too much!

4. I weigh more now than I did when I was my biggest during pregnancy! I'm going to have my thyroid checked and see if there is any other reason for the weight gain. I'm working out and eating well (even when we do take-out) but nothing helps! I'm almost to the depressed point! Time to push harder and work this weight off!! :D

5. I bought cheap wine and served it to my snoody friend when she asked if I had anything nicer than the "Table wines you usually drink". ;) She said it was unique and that she absolutely loved it! Honey, that was boxed wine! hehehe!

***NOTE: Please remember there will be no judging or bashing on this forum! Every Momma needs a safe place to let it all out and have nothing but support!!

Come join me at these other fantastic groups:
Romance Reading Mommas (Owner), Mainstream Moms (Admin), and Baby's Firsts (Mod)

by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
strictmomhere
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 12:01 PM
I screamed at my 5 year old for dropping crackers on the floor now i feel bad it was a accient:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
strictmomhere
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 12:02 PM
I let the kids eat pop tarts for breakfast my hubbs would be pissed lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SCL_HF
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 12:13 PM

:::hugs::: it's okay. I've done the same. DS got an ear full when he threw his shoe the other day. Turns out an earwig had crawled out of his shoe and pinched him while he was holding it! Poor kid had no idea what was going on. All I saw was the 20th time DS has thrown his shoe that day! ;) 

Quoting strictmomhere: I screamed at my 5 year old for dropping crackers on the floor now i feel bad it was a accient:(

SCL_HF
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 12:13 PM

DS's favorite is strawberry but don't tell DH ;)

Quoting strictmomhere: I let the kids eat pop tarts for breakfast my hubbs would be pissed lol

strictmomhere
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 12:14 PM
Thanks

Quoting SCL_HF:

:::hugs::: it's okay. I've done the same. DS got an ear full when he threw his shoe the other day. Turns out an earwig had crawled out of his shoe and pinched him while he was holding it! Poor kid had no idea what was going on. All I saw was the 20th time DS has thrown his shoe that day! ;) 

Quoting strictmomhere: I screamed at my 5 year old for dropping crackers on the floor now i feel bad it was a accient:(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoveMyBug2013
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 12:19 PM

I gave Bug animal crackers and fig bar for dinner the other night. 

SCL_HF
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 12:27 PM

There's some nutrition in there somewhere! A Fig is a fruit right? ;)

Quoting LoveMyBug2013:

I gave Bug animal crackers and fig bar for dinner the other night. 

WILDCATGAL78
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 12:46 PM

We have been doing take out a lot this month as well. Just been so busy.

My daughter is into everything! All my cupboards, in the toilet, behind the coffee table and couches. You name it and she tries to get in it or climb on top.  After the 5th time of redirection and/or "no", I usually say "Get Out!" Which she has learned to say and will say it random people while out and about.

I think I have had a drink after dinner every night this whole month.

This was supposed to be my last week of working part time before returning to my regular full time duties next Monday. I totally skipped out. I sent an email yesterday saying I wasn't coming in this week. But in my defense - my mom has been visiting the last several days and I had asked for days off last week  and I ended up going to work every single day.

SCL_HF
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 12:58 PM

DS was a big "explorer" as well! I would give him so many redirections and have tons of conversations all day about why those areas were off limits but after the 5-6th time it was "SON!! OUT!!" lol He took to saying that for a while when he would be in the middle of doing something he knew he wasn't suppose to be doing! lol

I've been a "glass of wine with dinner" lady for the last couple of weeks as well.

Sounds like you need a vacation from work already! ;)

Quoting WILDCATGAL78:

My daughter is into everything! All my cupboards, in the toilet, behind the coffee table and couches. You name it and she tries to get in it or climb on top.  After the 5th time of redirection and/or "no", I usually say "Get Out!" Which she has learned to say and will say it random people while out and about.

This was supposed to be my last week of working part time before returning to my regular full time duties next Monday. I totally skipped out. I sent an email yesterday saying I wasn't coming in this week. But in my defense - my mom has been visiting the last several days and I had asked for days off last week  and I ended up going to work every single day.

WILDCATGAL78
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 1:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Lol! I have also found myself saying "Stop" which she has learned very well too.

My mom just left this morning from a 10 day visit. Lol.. I decided it really wasn't worth it for me to go in for two days especially on a Thursday and Friday.

Quoting SCL_HF:

DS was a big "explorer" as well! I would give him so many redirections and have tons of conversations all day about why those areas were off limits but after the 5-6th time it was "SON!! OUT!!" lol He took to saying that for a while when he would be in the middle of doing something he knew he wasn't suppose to be doing! lol

I've been a "glass of wine with dinner" lady for the last couple of weeks as well.

Sounds like you need a vacation from work already! ;)

Quoting WILDCATGAL78:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)