Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's Friday 7/25

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:43 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 279 Total Views
What are your plans for the weekend?
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
cabrandy03
by Brandy - Group Owner on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:44 PM
We're planning a day at the pool tomorrow and then maybe going out for pizza for dinner.
Sunday I'd like to make it to church since it s been a few weeks since we've been.
blapier
by Brenda on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Today I took dd to the mall and I let her pick a toy and a movie because she pooped on the potty yesterday! and i had to pick up a few things, then we went to nintey nine restaurant and I was quite happy because if you got one adult meal, your kid gets their kids meal free. So I was happy lol. dd and I will be watching her scooby doo movie tonight with snacks, she goes to her dads tomorrow so I'll probably catch up on laundry and just relax this weekend.
lil_mama06
by Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:22 PM
1 mom liked this

My oldest dd and her husband are coming for the weekend...CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WILDCATGAL78
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Not much! A lot of relaxing. I return to work full time for the school year on Monday.

melliburger
by Melli on Jul. 26, 2014 at 2:02 AM
1 mom liked this

we are at the in-laws this weekend :)

cassie241986
by Cassandra on Jul. 26, 2014 at 2:38 AM
1 mom liked this
We went to dfs company picnic this evening. Going to my grandma's tomorrow for dinner. Not sure about Sunday yet.
Alexsi1
by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 7:19 AM
1 mom liked this
we arw staying at the in laws tonight, then heading to biloxI Mississippi Sunday morning
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KylesMom409
by Linnette - Admin on Jul. 27, 2014 at 9:37 AM
Worked till 1:30 yesterday and then did laundry and grocery shopping. Today I'm taking DS bowling and then we're doing stuff around the house.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)