Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Post Baby Body Vent Forum! Come let it all out! ;)

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:39 AM
  • 25 Replies
  • 653 Total Views

Have something you HATE about your post baby body? Or mulitple things? Tired of people telling you it's "normal" and "it's okay, it's beautiful". Want to just let the universe know that you don't like it, and have it be okay? Maybe bond with some fellow frustrated Mommas?

People always say that my post baby body is something I should be proud of. My stretch marks are beauty marks, and my size 15 is well earned. Well, I want to be mad for just a second. For a brief moment I want to be indignant and frustrated and I want to pout instead of holding my head high with pride! A living being tore my amazing body to pieces and I think I deserve a moment of rage about that. And for this small second, the universe and everyone in it are going to be okay with us being a little upset! 

Anyone with me? If you are, feel free to rant and rave here! Let it all out so we can all go back to our smiling, proud selves. ;)

Come join me at these other fantastic groups:
Romance Reading Mommas (Owner), Mainstream Moms (Admin), and Baby's Firsts (Mod)

by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
flowerfunleah
by Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:53 AM
1 mom liked this

If I could cough or sneeze without peeing a little, I would be SO happy lol

SCL_HF
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:00 AM
Agreed! I'm almost too afraid to get a good belly laugh going these days! :-/

Quoting flowerfunleah:

If I could cough or sneeze without peeing a little, I would be SO happy lol

AbbeysMom2013
by Nicole - Admin on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:21 AM
My only thing is my hips and lower back. I really think something is in the wrong place. Jumping over baby gates all day surely doesn't help.
JRSMOM0621
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:21 AM

There are so many things I hate about my body now. 2 different stretch markings (one going one way and the other going the opposite way) I cant sneeze without peeing a little bit, I have held onto not only Jake's extra baby weight but Colton's extra baby weight... people are always saying "Oh its okay you just had a baby" or "Oh its okay your so busy with a toddler I would be too tired to exercise too" UGH Just the other day my doctor for my spine told me to loose the weight or my back problems would get worse and that I was overweight for my medical issues and for my height. I get from family "Your not overweight you just had a baby" umm I gained about 10lbs since Colton was born... thats not baby weight lol

KelliansMom
by Darbie - Head Admin on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:28 AM
After my first I hated my new body I gained 30 pounds and didn't drop the weight for three years. After my second I have no hate for my new body but a wish to make some things better. Nursing bras offer now lift:( so I look frumpy no matter what I wear. I drop all the weight I gained already but my tummy is still jiggly but I'm working on it.
SCL_HF
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:25 AM

My hips are my main trouble too! I was a size 3/4 before I got pregnant and now I'm a 15/16! Bah!

Quoting AbbeysMom2013: My only thing is my hips and lower back. I really think something is in the wrong place. Jumping over baby gates all day surely doesn't help.

SCL_HF
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:27 AM

I'm heavier now that when I was pregnant too! Bah! I'm trying so hard and it just doesn't seem to make huge dents and it gets so frustrating!

Quoting JRSMOM0621:

There are so many things I hate about my body now. 2 different stretch markings (one going one way and the other going the opposite way) I cant sneeze without peeing a little bit, I have held onto not only Jake's extra baby weight but Colton's extra baby weight... people are always saying "Oh its okay you just had a baby" or "Oh its okay your so busy with a toddler I would be too tired to exercise too" UGH Just the other day my doctor for my spine told me to loose the weight or my back problems would get worse and that I was overweight for my medical issues and for my height. I get from family "Your not overweight you just had a baby" umm I gained about 10lbs since Colton was born... thats not baby weight lol

SCL_HF
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:29 AM

I think that's one of the worst parts. You can lose the weight but then you have, what I have so lovingly named, my "Sad sack" lol ;)

Quoting KelliansMom: After my first I hated my new body I gained 30 pounds and didn't drop the weight for three years. After my second I have no hate for my new body but a wish to make some things better. Nursing bras offer now lift:( so I look frumpy no matter what I wear. I drop all the weight I gained already but my tummy is still jiggly but I'm working on it.

KelliansMom
by Darbie - Head Admin on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:31 AM
I had just started to tone and the skin to go back when I got pregnant with Talan lol. Not sure how long it will take this time

Quoting SCL_HF:

I think that's one of the worst parts. You can lose the weight but then you have, what I have so lovingly named, my "Sad sack" lol ;)

Quoting KelliansMom: After my first I hated my new body I gained 30 pounds and didn't drop the weight for three years. After my second I have no hate for my new body but a wish to make some things better. Nursing bras offer now lift:( so I look frumpy no matter what I wear. I drop all the weight I gained already but my tummy is still jiggly but I'm working on it.

JRSMOM0621
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:32 AM

Yep I haven't been able to loose any of this weight. Tried almost everything outside of diet pills.

Quoting SCL_HF:

I'm heavier now that when I was pregnant too! Bah! I'm trying so hard and it just doesn't seem to make huge dents and it gets so frustrating!

Quoting JRSMOM0621:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)