Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Coupons

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:57 PM
  • 16 Replies
  • 427 Total Views
Do you use them each and every time you go shopping, regardless of what you're buying? Or do you just use them for one purpose, like grocery shopping?
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SCL_HF
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:33 PM

We use the Safeway app. It has TONS of additional, personalized coupons but that's about it. :)

melliburger
by Melli on Jul. 31, 2014 at 12:29 AM

I use the most coupons when I go to craft stores! I love going ot joanns when I have like ten coupons to use. its' awesome.

SophiaKsMom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 12:37 AM

No, but I think I might start using them. 

sapphyre_rose
by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 12:53 AM
Sometimes we do
cassie241986
by Cassandra on Jul. 31, 2014 at 8:51 AM
I use them occasionally.
AbbeysMom2013
by Nicole - Admin on Jul. 31, 2014 at 9:42 AM
I use the store apps. There are not usually coupons for the items I buy. But I will use one if I find it.
KylesMom409
by Linnette - Admin on Jul. 31, 2014 at 10:21 AM
I use them every week at the grocery store. When I go clothes shopping, I try to find ones that will save me the most money. I am a proud clearance rack shopper as well! 😉
MomToovey
by Marianne - Admin on Jul. 31, 2014 at 11:08 AM

I rarely use coupons. And if I do, it's only for something I'd already get anyway, with the exception of one time DH got a coupon for a FREE razor. He didn't want it, but I didn't want the coupon to go to waste, so I got it, LOL! Now I use it and had a coupon for $2 off the refill cartridges. A razor and 5 cartridges for only $12! :)

cabrandy03
by Brandy - Group Owner on Jul. 31, 2014 at 1:12 PM
I use them occasionally.
blapier
by Brenda on Jul. 31, 2014 at 2:52 PM
I use them quite a bit. Every Sunday I buy the paper and look at the coupons. I have a little coupon holder and everything haha. I use them for usually the stuff I use but sometimes depending on the good sale of something I might buy it just to see if it works or tastes good. I'm also a very big clearance shopper for clothes, especially for dd.:)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)