Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are your plans for August?

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:58 PM
  • 20 Replies
  • 487 Total Views
Any celebrations/birthdays/trips going on next month? What do you have planned?
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SCL_HF
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:32 PM
1 mom liked this

DS's 3rd birthday!! WOO!! :D

sapphyre_rose
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:53 PM
1 mom liked this
My daughter will be 11 months on the 9 and that's it
AbbeysMom2013
by Nicole - Admin on Jul. 31, 2014 at 12:29 AM
Too much going on lol. This weekend we are going on over the mountain to celebrate my grandpas birthday. This is the first birthday he since he passed, so it will be hard. Next weekend outta town for a family reunion for my dads side. And the 23rd a family reunion for my moms side. Lots of traveling with dd.
melliburger
by Melli on Jul. 31, 2014 at 12:31 AM

My brother goes home :( My son's birthday is the 10th. My last day of class is the 10th too though. and we have plans to celebrate his birthday three different times too

SophiaKsMom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 12:36 AM

My anniversary is the 8th, our town festival the 15th-17th, dd 1 goes for an evaluation to get into the preschool through  the school district on the 12th. 

cassie241986
by Cassandra on Jul. 31, 2014 at 8:54 AM
So far not a whole lot going on yet.
Paigesmommy78
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 8:57 AM
Way busy month for us we a some1 birthday every weekend and Dd 4th bday and baby boy is due
MomToovey
by Marianne - Admin on Jul. 31, 2014 at 11:03 AM

My mom's birthday is the 16th, but no plans. I already gave her her gift (since I got it a long time ago and felt it was pointless to take it on the move with us, only to have to send it back) and we live in different states now, so we won't be spending the day with her.

My MIL's birthday is the 26th. Not sure what we'll do. We might spend the weekend with them to celebrate.

The only other thing we have planned for August is a tea party at the Children's Museum next Friday (not tomorrow) :)

KelliansMom
by Darbie - Head Admin on Jul. 31, 2014 at 11:36 AM

My son starts Kinder on the 7th :) no other big plans though 

cutestmom24
by Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 11:43 AM
My friends daughter turns one on sunday so we will be going to her birthday party.im planning a bbq with some friends at the beach.orther then that there will be alot of water park days and beach day and maybe a few zoo days..
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)