Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

Good Job!

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2014 at 1:40 AM
  • 19 Replies
  • 252 Total Views

What's something your kiddos have done lately that's made you go "good job kiddo!!" Share their accomplishments :)

by on Aug. 6, 2014 at 1:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cassie241986
by Cassandra on Aug. 6, 2014 at 4:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Were working on potty training and dd pooped in her potty yesterday evening. We where all very excited.
LoveMyBug2013
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 7:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Bug learned to feed himself his yogurt with a spoon! 

He's also getting very talkative and starting to let us know what he wants using real words.  It's very exciting!

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Aug. 6, 2014 at 7:39 AM
DH, DS and I played Scrabble this past Friday night and DS scored 138 points! An example of one of the words he did: I spelled the word "west" and later in the game, he added "lo" to it to make "lowest"! DH and I were very impressed. 😊
AbbeysMom2013
by Nicole on Aug. 6, 2014 at 9:54 AM
She is picking up the sippy and drinking on her own :) and we are walking with shoes on.
SCL_HF
by on Aug. 6, 2014 at 10:54 AM

We are ALMOST DONE with potty training!!!! WOOO!!! Haven't used a diaper in 6 days!! :D

Alexsi1
by Alexandra on Aug. 6, 2014 at 12:33 PM
Last week during vacation he pooped in the potty for two days in a row. I was super stoked about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blapier
by Brenda on Aug. 6, 2014 at 12:36 PM
Dd pooped on the potty 3 days in a row.
MomToovey
by Marianne - Owner on Aug. 6, 2014 at 3:42 PM

I already can't remember exactly what it was, but earlier I told her she couldn't do something. Instead of whining about it for the next 15 minutes per her usual preference, she moved on. So I gave her a big hug and thanked her for having such a good attitude :)

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Aug. 6, 2014 at 6:20 PM

I love this post. :)

My son has continued to develop as a really strong reader over the summer. I love it when we go into stores and he reads signs and asks questions about them -- so proud!!

melliburger
by Melli on Aug. 7, 2014 at 1:08 AM

I like it too!

That is awesome! I love it when kids start reading and like it :)

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

I love this post. :)

My son has continued to develop as a really strong reader over the summer. I love it when we go into stores and he reads signs and asks questions about them -- so proud!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN