Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

Sleepy toddler

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2014 at 8:59 PM
  • 44 Replies
  • 540 Total Views
I'm sure it's a combo of being exhausted from teething teething and growing .... But dd has been sleeping 12 hours at night and 3 1/2 hour naps during the day. I have been getting a lot of chores done lately lol.

How have your lo's been sleeping?
by on Aug. 31, 2014 at 8:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cassie241986
by Cassandra on Aug. 31, 2014 at 9:28 PM
Dds been sleeping pretty good at night but rarley ever naps.
AbbeysMom2013
by Nicole on Aug. 31, 2014 at 9:50 PM
Not looking forward to that .... I usually sneak a nap also

Quoting cassie241986: Dds been sleeping pretty good at night but rarley ever naps.
SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Aug. 31, 2014 at 10:13 PM
It's nice when you can take advantage of times like that. :-)

My son has been sleeping fine, although he's really been fighting bedtime. He's 6.
cjsjellybean
by on Aug. 31, 2014 at 10:46 PM

Terribly!!!  DS (20 months) has been sleeping 10 hours at night, which while it's not bad, it's less than he has been.  He's been waking up around 5-6am which is so frustrating for me.  He does good at nap time though.  My 3 year old DD is sleeping awful.  She fights bedtime and maybe gets 8 hours, she definitely needs more though.  She is so cranky!!  She has been refusing to nap lately too.  Makes for a miserable everyone!  I am due in 16 days with number 3 and I'm starting to worry.  I am going to be up all night with a newbor and the 2 big kids aren't sleeping, DH refuses to get up and help during the night so it's going to be a real struggle.

cjsjellybean
by on Aug. 31, 2014 at 10:48 PM

My daughter is getting to that point too and it makes me so sad, lol!!  Especially since I'm about to have another baby.  I need that time to sleep when the baby sleeps!

Quoting cassie241986: Dds been sleeping pretty good at night but rarley ever naps.

AbbeysMom2013
by Nicole on Aug. 31, 2014 at 10:48 PM
What time does he go to bed ?

Quoting SarahSuzyQ: It's nice when you can take advantage of times like that. :-)

My son has been sleeping fine, although he's really been fighting bedtime. He's 6.
AbbeysMom2013
by Nicole on Aug. 31, 2014 at 10:50 PM
Did generally done at sleep eight hours. She was getting up between five and six.

I'm sorry momma, sounds like you have yours hands full.

Quoting cjsjellybean:

Terribly!!!  DS (20 months) has been sleeping 10 hours at night, which while it's not bad, it's less than he has been.  He's been waking up around 5-6am which is so frustrating for me.  He does good at nap time though.  My 3 year old DD is sleeping awful.  She fights bedtime and maybe gets 8 hours, she definitely needs more though.  She is so cranky!!  She has been refusing to nap lately too.  Makes for a miserable everyone!  I am due in 16 days with number 3 and I'm starting to worry.  I am going to be up all night with a newbor and the 2 big kids aren't sleeping, DH refuses to get up and help during the night so it's going to be a real struggle.

cjsjellybean
by on Aug. 31, 2014 at 10:57 PM

I'm totally dreading the time change when the 5-6 wake ups become 4-5 wake ups lol!!

Quoting AbbeysMom2013: Did generally done at sleep eight hours. She was getting up between five and six. I'm sorry momma, sounds like you have yours hands full.
Quoting cjsjellybean:

Paigesmommy78
by Bronze Member on Aug. 31, 2014 at 11:00 PM
My 4yo ssleeps great my 1month old not so munch
SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Aug. 31, 2014 at 11:19 PM
Between 7:30 and 8:00. He gets up about a quarter til 7:00, and he really needs 10-11 hrs of sleep on a school night or he has a rough day.

Quoting AbbeysMom2013: What time does he go to bed ?

Quoting SarahSuzyQ: It's nice when you can take advantage of times like that. :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN