Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

This mommy needs a break!

Posted by on Sep. 1, 2014 at 7:35 AM
  • 11 Replies
  • 204 Total Views

I could seriously use a long break. This month has been super crazy. Jake hit a huge growth spurt jumping 2 sizes in clothes and shoes. He is cutting his molars in which is really affecting his mood ontop of that the poor kid has a cold. Colton caught it as well and is still working on that first tooth. I ended up sick a few weeks ago which I think brought everything in. To top it off we bought a dog who is not wanting to be trained.

I need a time out lol

Proud mommy of 2 boys and a beautiful angel

by on Sep. 1, 2014 at 7:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KelliansMom
by Darbie - Head Admin on Sep. 1, 2014 at 7:38 AM
Dogs are a lot of work, we are revisiting some training with my six year old boxer mix. Feel better soon colds always seem to be the worst in the summer.
JRSMOM0621
by Bronze Member on Sep. 1, 2014 at 7:44 AM

Just when I think I have her trained she goes in the house. I just steam cleaned every carpet with Resolve Pet & sprayed that No Go spray so hopefully she gets the hint lol

Quoting KelliansMom: Dogs are a lot of work, we are revisiting some training with my six year old boxer mix. Feel better soon colds always seem to be the worst in the summer.

KelliansMom
by Darbie - Head Admin on Sep. 1, 2014 at 7:47 AM
Hold old is she? How often are you walking her ? If she is a puppy they can't hold their pee/poop for very long. It's like training a toddler it takes a while and of you don't take her out often she will have an accident inside.

Quoting JRSMOM0621:

Just when I think I have her trained she goes in the house. I just steam cleaned every carpet with Resolve Pet & sprayed that No Go spray so hopefully she gets the hint lol

Quoting KelliansMom: Dogs are a lot of work, we are revisiting some training with my six year old boxer mix. Feel better soon colds always seem to be the worst in the summer.

Alexsi1
by Alexandra on Sep. 1, 2014 at 8:32 AM

Oh wow momma that's alot going on! Hope you get a break soon.

cassie241986
by Cassandra on Sep. 1, 2014 at 9:37 AM
I hope you get a break soon and that everyone starts feeling better.
AbbeysMom2013
by Nicole on Sep. 1, 2014 at 9:57 AM
1 mom liked this
You do need some mommy time! Hope things calm down :)
JRSMOM0621
by Bronze Member on Sep. 1, 2014 at 11:29 AM

When she gets mad at me she will go to a room and go. Like this morning I ran over to the office after our walk and she went into our room and crapped on my bed.....after she had went outside twice. Little things like that get at me. We've had her for a little over 3 weeks almost 4 and she is catching on about going to the door but slowly getting there for the rest lol

Quoting KelliansMom: Hold old is she? How often are you walking her ? If she is a puppy they can't hold their pee/poop for very long. It's like training a toddler it takes a while and of you don't take her out often she will have an accident inside.
Quoting JRSMOM0621:

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Sep. 1, 2014 at 3:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Most definitely! Hugs!

Quoting cassie241986: I hope you get a break soon and that everyone starts feeling better.
SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Sep. 1, 2014 at 4:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh geez, hang in there! I hope you feel better soon, and that things get better overall.

Sometimes when I'm feeling frustrated and overwhelmed, I like to get myself some kind of small treat... An ice cream to enjoy during nap time, or a frappucino at the drive thru. It's not a big deal, but it just gives me something positive in the midst of an otherwise difficult day.

melliburger
by Melli on Sep. 2, 2014 at 1:00 AM

ahhh!! so much stuff! I hope you get your break <3

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN