Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello Santa

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 5:53 PM
  • 25 Replies
  • 397 Total Views

We just saw Santa at the mall.  He was a little bored, I don't think parents were expecting him to be there so soon.  lol  Are you planning to get a pic with Santa and the kid(s) this year?

by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 5:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cabrandy03
by Brandy - Group Owner on Nov. 8, 2014 at 5:59 PM
Our mall will have a Santa starting next weekend. We'll probably take dd sometime before Christmas.
SophiaKsMom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 6:28 PM
I probably will not do the mall. Our town has a Santa that comes to town. They have a small parade that bring him to town. They had horse drawn carriage rides last year.

Our local bank brings in a Santa also.

Plus Santa goes to my girls Mother's Day Out.
cassie241986
by Cassandra on Nov. 8, 2014 at 6:35 PM
Santa will be at our local mall on the 15th. We always get pictures, if dd will sit on his lap this year.
blapier
by Brenda on Nov. 8, 2014 at 11:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Probably
melliburger
by Melli on Nov. 9, 2014 at 12:31 AM

WE might :) we've never done it before.

AbbeysMom2013
by Nicole - Admin on Nov. 9, 2014 at 1:02 AM
Yes I will take dd. Last year we got the best pic, this year I'm sure she will just cry
momofnatalie
by Lisa on Nov. 9, 2014 at 1:33 AM

Is she ok with Santa?  Last year my 3 yr old did really well seeing him from a far but when she got closer, she panicked and didn't want to sit on his lap. So no pic of her and the baby with Santa last year.  Fingers crossed I can get her to do it this year.

Quoting cabrandy03: Our mall will have a Santa starting next weekend. We'll probably take dd sometime before Christmas.

momofnatalie
by Lisa on Nov. 9, 2014 at 1:35 AM

That's great that you have multiple opportunities to get a pic with Santa.  I know with little ones, the more opportunities to get that great pic, the better.

Quoting SophiaKsMom: I probably will not do the mall. Our town has a Santa that comes to town. They have a small parade that bring him to town. They had horse drawn carriage rides last year. Our local bank brings in a Santa also. Plus Santa goes to my girls Mother's Day Out.

momofnatalie
by Lisa on Nov. 9, 2014 at 1:36 AM

I know we had the same problem last year.  My youngest she is open to sit with anyone but my oldest she is more cautious.

Quoting cassie241986: Santa will be at our local mall on the 15th. We always get pictures, if dd will sit on his lap this year.

momofnatalie
by Lisa on Nov. 9, 2014 at 1:38 AM

Me too, I was hoping last year but my oldest DD was too scared and started panicking before we got up there. 

Quoting melliburger:

WE might :) we've never done it before.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)