Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thanksgiving Week

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 6:03 PM
  • 15 Replies
  • 415 Total Views

Anything exciting going on this week? What are your Thanksgiving plans?

Do you or your SO get any extra days off work?

Are your kiddos out of school this week?

turkey dinner

by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 6:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NicLof2
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:58 PM
Hubby has Thanks giving off. My family wants to go out for dinner but hubby what Traditional Thanksgicing meal at him so we will be doing both. Will be doing some Thanksgiving crafts with the kids and then some shopping online an in store because I love it. Lol
cassie241986
by Cassandra on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:01 PM
Tomorrow dd and I are going out to lunch and shopping with my mom, grandma, sister and 2 of her kids. Thursday we will be having dinner with dfs family, then shopping. Df is off 4 extra days for Thanksgiving.
Whereismymind
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:31 PM
My older two kids are off all week but with their dad until Friday.
My husband has thanksgiving day off and we are going to his brothers house.
Whereismymind
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:33 PM
How about you ?
AbbeysMom2013
by Nicole - Admin on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:14 PM
We are having dinner here ... I need to clean my bathrooms tomorrow and do some baking Wednesday
momofnatalie
by Lisa on Nov. 25, 2014 at 12:27 AM

Going to my parents for Thanksgiving and will get some shopping done on Friday. 

bhwrn1
by on Nov. 25, 2014 at 5:35 AM

Nothing exciting. Doc appointment for me today. Tomorrow kids have 1/2 day so we may go see Penguins of Madagascar. I'll see how I feel. I took Friday off so I have a 5 day weekend (since I'm already off Wednesdays). Kids have Thurs and Fri off.

othermom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 25, 2014 at 10:12 AM

Today will be a very busy day, three school conference at three different schools, then well child check ups for my girls and a dentist appointment for my husband. Tomorrow a dentist appointment for my middle and that is it. Spending Thanksgiving with my dad and other family members, nothing planned yet for friday. Might go grocery shopping tomorrow to avoid the crowds after Thanksgiving

cabrandy03
by Brandy - Group Owner on Nov. 25, 2014 at 1:07 PM
Dh gets Thursday off but volunteered to work Friday and Saturday. Dd and I are doing her lessons as usual all week except Thursday.
We're doing Thanksgiving dinner at my grandma's house here in town. Other then that, nothing exiting going on here this week.

Quoting Whereismymind: How about you ?
Alexsi1
by on Nov. 25, 2014 at 3:53 PM

I got today off and will be off Thursday and Friday. DH is off Thursday and Friday. We are going to my brothers for Thanksgiving and a light festival at our zoo on Friday. Finishing up our decorations Saturday.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)