Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think many of us are long overdue for this :)

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:59 PM
  • 29 Replies
  • 663 Total Views

A vent post!

Post what is just really grinding your gears lately. Whether it be work, family, neighbors, or people that just get on your nerves...feel free to get it off your chest here. No judgment here.

by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Alexsi1
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 2:03 PM

For me, it's a little bit of everything. My paypal got hacked last month and my money may not be available until after Christmas. My son has been beyond rambunctious lately. My business is going slow and it's starting to put a bit of a strain on things. My family is making me crazy with all their fighting. Tis the season lol.

I'm need a friend to come to my house one night and have a wine night and watch bad movies.

letstalk747
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 2:59 PM

how did your paypal get hacked , did they get caught ?

Quoting Alexsi1:

For me, it's a little bit of everything. My paypal got hacked last month and my money may not be available until after Christmas. My son has been beyond rambunctious lately. My business is going slow and it's starting to put a bit of a strain on things. My family is making me crazy with all their fighting. Tis the season lol.

I'm need a friend to come to my house one night and have a wine night and watch bad movies.

MomToovey
by Marianne - Admin on Dec. 4, 2014 at 5:07 PM
1 mom liked this

I love this! But at the moment, I'm thankfully not aggravated by anything! I'm sure I'll be back soon though :)

KylesMom409
by Linnette - Admin on Dec. 4, 2014 at 5:11 PM
Work has been absolutely insane! I work for a bank as a teller and the company expects two tellers to be able to run the teller line, all day, every day. I have been running myself ragged!
sapphyre_rose
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 5:36 PM
For right I am not pissed or angry.
Alexsi1
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 6:02 PM
It was through a "store" on Amazon. The store was removed but I'm not sure what happened after.

I've had PayPal for 8 years and this is the first time this has happened.

Quoting letstalk747:

how did your paypal get hacked , did they get caught ?

Quoting Alexsi1:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alexsi1
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 6:03 PM
I couldn't do what you do. Which bank do you work for?

Quoting KylesMom409: Work has been absolutely insane! I work for a bank as a teller and the company expects two tellers to be able to run the teller line, all day, every day. I have been running myself ragged!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alexsi1
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 6:04 PM
That's good :) How are things going with you?

Quoting sapphyre_rose: For right I am not pissed or angry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sapphyre_rose
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 6:20 PM
I am good thanks

Quoting Alexsi1: That's good :) How are things going with you?

Quoting sapphyre_rose: For right I am not pissed or angry.
momofnatalie
by Lisa on Dec. 4, 2014 at 7:38 PM

My kids have been driving me crazy.  We had 3 days of rain so we have been cooped up inside.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)