Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TGIF!

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 6:24 AM
  • 42 Replies
  • 783 Total Views
I like my job and my everyday life, but I'm still happy that the weekend is almost here... :)

What are your plans for the weekend?
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 6:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LoveMyBug2013
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:11 AM

Tonight is a tot program at the synagogue.  Then tomorrow my dad is taking Bug to see the local train exhibit and to lunch.  Then Sunday we have a Chanukah musical program.

proudmommy690
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:33 AM
Tonight I'm going to go see my BF since he's leaving tomorrow for 8 days. And tomorrow I'm watching my niece. And I have to finish up some school work and get it turned in by Sunday. Do my exam Sunday. And I'm not sure what else I'll be doing. Depends on if ex gets our child or not. My sister is taking 2 of my kids tomorrow night.
cassie241986
by Cassandra on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:55 AM
Today dd and I are going out with my grandma for some shopping and lunch. Then I getta clean up the house. Saturday we are celebrating dds birthday. Sunday cleaning and laundry lol.
Alexsi1
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:34 AM
We are going to a wedding tonight. Not sure about the weekend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cabrandy03
by Brandy - Group Owner on Dec. 12, 2014 at 12:04 PM
Tomorrow I'm helping my mom with the churches childrens Christmas pageant rehearsal and maybe babysitting the neighbor kid. Sunday is the Christmas pageant. Dh's brother is in town visiting so we'll probably spend Sundyafternoon with him.
WILDCATGAL78
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 12:49 PM

I second that!
We don't have much planned. Catching up on laundry and vacuuming. I found some movies to rent from Red Box so we are just going to relax this weekend.

nngmommy83
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 1:15 PM
Tomorrow we have a birthday party and soccer game to go to. Sunday probably get some more Christmas shopping done!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofnatalie
by Lisa on Dec. 12, 2014 at 5:03 PM

DH has an eye appointment tomorrow and I have to see a client on Sunday morning.  Not sure what we are going to be doing.  DD #2 is still sick. 

Whereismymind
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:51 PM
Tomorrow my oldest ds has a bday party and we reAlly don't have a lot else going on.
KylesMom409
by Linnette - Admin on Dec. 13, 2014 at 9:02 AM
DH and I both have today off from work so we're going to get some more shopping done; tonight we're going to a friend of mine's bday party at her house. Tomorrow will be more shopping and chores.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)