Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it springtime yet?

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 4:10 PM
  • 14 Replies
  • 301 Total Views
1 mom liked this

I am SO ready for it to stop being cold! Thankfully, it looks like this weekend our spring weather is going to kick in and stay for a while.

How about you, are you ready for warmer weather?

by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 4:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jobberwocky
by Chrissy - Admin on Mar. 4, 2015 at 4:51 PM
I'm so ready for warmer weather. We heated up to the 60s yesterday and back to snow today.
blapier
by Brenda on Mar. 4, 2015 at 5:34 PM
We got up to the 40s today!! I was super happy haha. But it's supposed to drop back down:(
cabrandy03
by Brandy - Group Owner on Mar. 4, 2015 at 6:17 PM
1 mom liked this
We had about 6 weeks of cold weather and a couple major rainstorms and that was that it seems. It' been warm, sunny, and very spring lake for awhile now. Everything is already in full bloom.
cassie241986
by Cassandra on Mar. 4, 2015 at 7:08 PM
I'm so ready for spring. The forecast is calling for another 5-8 inches of snow tonight.
KylesMom409
by Linnette - Admin on Mar. 5, 2015 at 7:06 AM
I'm in Florida so it doesn't really phase me when the seasons change. LOL but I know the majority of you want warmer weather after this crazy winter!
SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Mar. 5, 2015 at 10:57 AM

We had a nice sunny day yesterday, but now it's back to bitter cold again... Sigh. I would love to start planting, or even just to see some grass!

MomToovey
by Marianne - Admin on Mar. 5, 2015 at 4:24 PM

Oh man, that's depressing!

Quoting jobberwocky: I'm so ready for warmer weather. We heated up to the 60s yesterday and back to snow today.

MomToovey

Sad day :(

Quoting blapier: We got up to the 40s today!! I was super happy haha. But it's supposed to drop back down:(

MomToovey
1 mom liked this

Yuck! Sorry momma!

Quoting cassie241986: I'm so ready for spring. The forecast is calling for another 5-8 inches of snow tonight.

MomToovey
by Marianne - Admin on Mar. 5, 2015 at 4:25 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL, I remember those days!

Quoting KylesMom409: I'm in Florida so it doesn't really phase me when the seasons change. LOL but I know the majority of you want warmer weather after this crazy winter!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)