Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bedtime Routines

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 4:31 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 186 Total Views

Do you have a routine set for your little ones at bedtime? What is it?

by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 4:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MomToovey
by Marianne - Admin on Oct. 26, 2015 at 4:34 PM

We do. It's actually a variation of the routine we started when she was 7 months old. Then, it was bath, lotion/massage, pjs, story, goodnights, bottle, and snuggle until she fell asleep.

Now it's shower, lotion, pjs, potty and brush teeth, story, goodnights, and snuggle for a few minutes before we leave the room to let her sleep :)

cabrandy03
by Brandy - Group Owner on Oct. 26, 2015 at 4:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Dd doesn't have an actual bedtime but somewhere around 8 we put on PJ's and get her teeth brushed, then we put a movie on her tiny dvd player and she lays down to watch in bed and falls asleep at some point. I still lay down with her most nights and watch with her until she falls asleep.
WILDCATGAL78
by Silver Member on Oct. 26, 2015 at 4:43 PM

No, not really. If it's bath night, she gets on as soon as we get home from work/daycare. Usually we read a book and she falls asleep on the couch until myself or husband is ready to go to bed. She is usually ready to lay down between 8/8:30.

blapier
by Brenda on Oct. 26, 2015 at 8:10 PM
Usually it's pjs, brush teeth, a story and bed, the time is usually between 8 and 9
KylesMom409
by Linnette - Admin on Oct. 27, 2015 at 5:57 AM
I always try to have some sort of a routine but DH usually messes it up. LOL I can't complain sometimes though because his work hours are awful and right before DS goes to bed is sometimes the only time DH sees him.
jobberwocky
by Chrissy - Admin on Oct. 27, 2015 at 4:51 PM
We brush teeth, floss, read a story, sing a song, snuggles then bed.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)