Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What day of the week do you typically go grocery shopping?

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 7:15 PM
  • 21 Replies
  • 692 Total Views
And I mean, the "big grocery shopping" trip? Or does it vary from week to week?
by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 7:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cassie241986
by Cassandra on Feb. 6, 2016 at 7:45 PM
Usually Friday evening or sometime Sunday.
Free-Bird
by Bronze Member on Feb. 7, 2016 at 12:23 AM
It varies and I don't do a big trip every week. Honestly I feel like I grocery shop every other day lol. I do several small spontaneous trips and do the big ones twice a month.
KylesMom409
by Linnette - Admin on Feb. 8, 2016 at 6:37 AM
I almost always go either Saturday or Sunday because of work during the week. The only time I don't go on the weekends is when we get back from a trip.
waitingforluna
by New Member on Feb. 8, 2016 at 6:44 AM
1 mom liked this

i go every tuesday  its nice and quiet  so i dont have to many people  queuing 

cabrandy03
by Brandy - Group Owner on Feb. 8, 2016 at 9:54 AM
Usually Monday mornings.
SophiaKsMom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2016 at 6:44 PM
Big trip is normally Sunday. I may occasionally go a couple other times for oh great I forgot to pick that up or we ran out.
MomToovey
by Marianne - Admin on Feb. 10, 2016 at 5:24 PM

Well, up to this point, it's been Mondays. For YEARS it's been Monday. But now DD has a class on Wednesdays and there's an Aldi right there. So we're thinking of switching to Wednesdays so we can shop there after her class, and then anything we can't get there, we can pick up at the store by our house on the way home.

WILDCATGAL78
by Silver Member on Feb. 11, 2016 at 1:38 PM

Between Thursday-Saturday. The weekly sales ads come out on Wednesdays. One of the grocery stores I go to usually has really good sales in addition to their weekly ad, but it's just Friday-Saturday. 

KylesMom409
by Linnette - Admin on Feb. 12, 2016 at 9:36 PM
That would be easier 😊

Quoting MomToovey:

Well, up to this point, it's been Mondays. For YEARS it's been Monday. But now DD has a class on Wednesdays and there's an Aldi right there. So we're thinking of switching to Wednesdays so we can shop there after her class, and then anything we can't get there, we can pick up at the store by our house on the way home.

KylesMom409
by Linnette - Admin on Feb. 12, 2016 at 9:37 PM
Our weekly ads come out on Thursdays.

Quoting WILDCATGAL78:

Between Thursday-Saturday. The weekly sales ads come out on Wednesdays. One of the grocery stores I go to usually has really good sales in addition to their weekly ad, but it's just Friday-Saturday. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)