Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Life

Posted by on Mar. 13, 2016 at 12:05 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 280 Total Views
My life has been crazy busy the past few months. I never realized just how much busier I would be having a second child especially one who nurses every 1 to 2 hours! Feels like I can't get caught up on anything!

The kids keep taking turns being sick. One will be sick for a week or 2 and then the other comes down with it. This has been going on since December. I think we finally kicked it though. Keith ended it with ear infections in both ears and pink eye in both eyes!

On top of that we are getting ready to move. We just took a week to drive to where we are moving and do some house hunting. We are in the process of buying a house and will hopefully close within a few days of us moving. I haven't even began to get anything ready for the move. Haven't had time.
by on Mar. 13, 2016 at 12:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
cabrandy03
by Brandy - Group Owner on Mar. 13, 2016 at 12:07 PM
Glad everyone is finally feeling better and good luck with the house hunt!!
KylesMom409
by Linnette - Admin on Mar. 13, 2016 at 8:36 PM
Definitely.

Quoting cabrandy03: Glad everyone is finally feeling better and good luck with the house hunt!!
jobberwocky
by Chrissy - Admin on Mar. 14, 2016 at 12:17 AM
2 moms liked this
Thanks. We did find a house and are under contract on it. So hopefully the process goes smoothly.
KylesMom409
by Linnette - Admin on Mar. 14, 2016 at 8:01 PM
Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Quoting jobberwocky: Thanks. We did find a house and are under contract on it. So hopefully the process goes smoothly.
cassie241986
by Cassandra on Mar. 15, 2016 at 1:13 PM
Glad everyone is feeling better! Having a second baby keeps me super busy also. Good luck with the move! Where will you be moving?
MomToovey
by Marianne - Admin on Mar. 15, 2016 at 3:09 PM

Oooh, good luck with the house, how exciting! Glad to hear everyone is starting to feel better!

jobberwocky
by Chrissy - Admin on Mar. 15, 2016 at 5:15 PM
Arkansas.

Quoting cassie241986: Glad everyone is feeling better! Having a second baby keeps me super busy also. Good luck with the move! Where will you be moving?
blapier
by Brenda on Mar. 15, 2016 at 5:48 PM
Congrats on the move. Life has been pretty busy lately too for myself. Between working and dds birthday last week its been crazy and to add to all of that she had her tonsils out 3 weeks ago and that was a tough time. I've been trying to find a new job with day shifts versus all these nights I work. Usually my shift is 3-1030 and its been tough because dd usually likes when I'm home at night. A daycare is hiring down the road for a 9am to 6 pm shift and I used to intern there back in school so I know the owners so in hoping to get in. Especially since when dd starts kindergarten I'm September I wouldnt be able to see her if I work all these nights
KylesMom409
by Linnette - Admin on Mar. 20, 2016 at 1:35 PM
Hugs!

Quoting blapier: Congrats on the move. Life has been pretty busy lately too for myself. Between working and dds birthday last week its been crazy and to add to all of that she had her tonsils out 3 weeks ago and that was a tough time. I've been trying to find a new job with day shifts versus all these nights I work. Usually my shift is 3-1030 and its been tough because dd usually likes when I'm home at night. A daycare is hiring down the road for a 9am to 6 pm shift and I used to intern there back in school so I know the owners so in hoping to get in. Especially since when dd starts kindergarten I'm September I wouldnt be able to see her if I work all these nights
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)