• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Easter gifts

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 4:00 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 205 Total Views

What are your kiddos getting this year?

by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 4:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MomToovey
by Marianne - Admin on Mar. 22, 2016 at 4:00 PM

I honestly forgot. DH went and picked a few things up from the store on Sunday. I know it was basically all Frozen stuff. But I don't remember what any of it was...

jobberwocky
by Chrissy - Admin on Mar. 22, 2016 at 5:41 PM
Keith is getting 2 books, an Avengers figurine set, a game and a chocolate bunny.
Zoey is getting 2 toys and 2 cloth diapers.
AbbeysMom2013
by Nicole - Admin on Mar. 22, 2016 at 7:20 PM
Dd- little people bus. Book. Bunny crackers. A few paw patrol things. A chocolate bunny (because dh made me!).

Ss-Lego set. Books. Mad kind. Silly putty. Kite. Some candy.
cassie241986
by Cassandra on Mar. 23, 2016 at 9:57 AM
So far in dds basket I've got a raincoat, umbrella, dvds, stuffed bunny, a couple outfits, bubbles, slippers, markers, pax my pooping pup and a few other things I can't think of right now. For ds a bunch of clothes a stuffed frog and little duck that says babys first Easter. I still gotta get more stuff for his basket.
cabrandy03
by Brandy - Group Owner on Mar. 23, 2016 at 4:00 PM
She's getting a chocolate bunny from dh and I. In her basket she's getting a paint set, a coloring book, bubbles, some seeds, pots, and potting soil, some peeps and a couple small chocolates. I forget if there's anything else.
KylesMom409
by Linnette - Admin on Mar. 24, 2016 at 9:16 PM
A chocolate Snoopy, chocolate bunny, chocolate eggs, and I can't think of what else at the moment LOL
AbbeysMom2013
by Nicole - Admin on Mar. 24, 2016 at 10:45 PM
1 mom liked this
That's gunna be a big basket lol

Quoting cassie241986: So far in dds basket I've got a raincoat, umbrella, dvds, stuffed bunny, a couple outfits, bubbles, slippers, markers, pax my pooping pup and a few other things I can't think of right now. For ds a bunch of clothes a stuffed frog and little duck that says babys first Easter. I still gotta get more stuff for his basket.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)