Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yay or Nay - Rainy days

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:46 AM
  • 13 Replies
  • 438 Total Views
Do you like rainy days, or no?

What's your favorite thing to do with the kiddos on a rainy day?
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MomToovey
by Marianne - Admin on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:50 AM
Being from AZ originally, rainy days are always cause for celebration to me! Of course, since moving to NE and having to deal with "cold rain" I like it a little less between September and March. But there's just something about it that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, even if it's too cold to play in it.

My favorite thing to do is play in the rain! When it's too cold for that, we like to sit by a window and watch it fall. Sometimes we'll have tea and/or read a book. But sometimes we just sit and watch, nothing else.
cabrandy03
by Brandy - Group Owner on Mar. 30, 2016 at 12:17 PM
Depends. If we haven't had any for awhile, I enjoy the rain. Otherwise I'm not a big fan. After our awful drought we've been in the last few years, I was loving the rain. Now that we've had a very very rainy winter, I'm pretty burnt out on it.

Durring warmer storms, Lynz and I like to go puddle stomping. If it's cold though I'd rather stay inside for a movie day or something.
sonnyswoman75
by on Mar. 31, 2016 at 5:45 PM
I love rainy days
KylesMom409
by Linnette - Admin on Apr. 1, 2016 at 10:14 PM
I love the sound and smell of the rain. ☺️
cassie241986
by Cassandra on Apr. 2, 2016 at 7:31 AM
I like them occasionally. It tends to rain here alot and I get tired of it been wet and yucky outside. Dd loves to play in the rain and jump in puddles.
Free-Bird
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2016 at 4:33 AM
It rains a lot here so not too exciting but I LOVE thunderstorms! As long as we don't lose electricity lol. My favorite things to do with my kids on rainy day are take longggg naps!
WILDCATGAL78
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2016 at 3:11 PM

Sometimes - on the weekends if it's a rainy day, we like to cuddle up, eat junk food and watch movies all day. 

AbbeysMom2013
by Nicole - Admin on Apr. 5, 2016 at 10:24 PM
I kinda have to like them ..... We live in Seattle it rains a lot
KylesMom409
by Linnette - Admin on Apr. 6, 2016 at 7:15 AM
How long have you lived in Seattle?

Quoting AbbeysMom2013: I kinda have to like them ..... We live in Seattle it rains a lot
AbbeysMom2013
by Nicole - Admin on Apr. 6, 2016 at 9:55 AM
Most of my life ..... I have always lived in WA, I grew up in eastern wa.

Quoting KylesMom409: How long have you lived in Seattle?

Quoting AbbeysMom2013: I kinda have to like them ..... We live in Seattle it rains a lot
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)