• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fun Hair Colors?

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:22 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 299 Total Views

So we're all aware of the trend right now to add "crazy" colors to our hair. It seems at least half of my friends have gone pink! I've been interested in purple highlights for a while but have never actually gone out and done anything about it.

Last week, DD and I added some blue to our hair with some Kool Aid, which was fun and perfectly impermanent, but it sparked a fire in me. Now I want to get it done for real!

Would you (or have you already) add a fun color to your hair? What color or colors would you want?

by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MomToovey
by Marianne - Admin on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:22 AM

I know I said purple, but I'm actually going back and forth between that and green :)

cabrandy03
by Brandy - Group Owner on Sep. 10, 2016 at 10:14 PM
I've considered doing pink highlights but haven't actually tried it yet.
mcmlxxxv
by Member on Sep. 10, 2016 at 10:55 PM
I got streaks of pink, blue, and green once. I'm a brunette so they were kind of subtle. I really liked it. I would like to do something again but can't afford it right now.

Have you seen the "oil slick" hair color?
MomToovey
by Marianne - Admin on Sep. 12, 2016 at 12:20 PM

I haven't. What is it?

Quoting mcmlxxxv: I got streaks of pink, blue, and green once. I'm a brunette so they were kind of subtle. I really liked it. I would like to do something again but can't afford it right now. Have you seen the "oil slick" hair color?

KylesMom409
by Linnette - Admin on Sep. 13, 2016 at 2:04 PM
I get my hair highlighted every 7-8 weeks but I'm not sure I'd get any crazy colors LOL
stormie1985
by Member on Sep. 13, 2016 at 2:07 PM
I've had fashion colors in for 6 years now... recently went blonde (two toned undercut) for a big business meeting but going to a silver soon.
MomToovey
by Marianne - Admin on Sep. 13, 2016 at 3:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I have a friend with natural silver highlights in her hair. It's gorgeous and we're all jealous of her! LOL! But she is CONSTANTLY stopped in the streets, at restaurants, etc. and asked where she gets her hair done. She's very modest about it in situations like that, but she's proud to naturally have a look people drop hundreds of dollars for!

Quoting stormie1985: I've had fashion colors in for 6 years now... recently went blonde (two toned undercut) for a big business meeting but going to a silver soon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)