Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Grandparents

Posted by on Nov. 1, 2016 at 5:00 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 395 Total Views

How often do your kids get to see/talk to their grandparents?

by on Nov. 1, 2016 at 5:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MomToovey
by Marianne - Admin on Nov. 1, 2016 at 5:01 PM

I try to remember to make sure DD calls my parents once a week, but I think it's been around a month now since their last call (well, before now because they're on the phone together as I type). She'll usually spend a weekend over at my IL's house around once a month or so.

cabrandy03
by Brandy - Group Owner on Nov. 1, 2016 at 8:52 PM
She sees my mom weekly at church. She sees my dad a couple times a month. She sees my MIL about once a month. They all live nearby. My FIL lives out of state so we usually only see him about once a year.
CheerioHolder
by Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 8:54 PM
My mother in law they can see whenever they want. They often call her at random times asking to visit. My father in law works a lot, so they only see him briefly every so often.

My mother they see on Wednesdays and every other sunday.

They can call and talk to any of their grand parents any time they'd like.
jobberwocky
by Chrissy - Admin on Nov. 1, 2016 at 9:54 PM
We rarely see them since we live far away. We try to talk to my mom once a week. My dad less often. Maybe once a month.
WILDCATGAL78
by Silver Member on Nov. 2, 2016 at 1:59 PM

Lol.. both my husband's and mine are divorced.
Let's see, we see my dad and step mom often, every weekend to every other.
We see my mom several times a year for long weekends, holidays and family vacation. We also talk on the phone and/or Facetime daily. 
We see my husband's dad and step mom maybe once a year. Same with his mom, although we have seen more of her since her youngest moved in with us.  

KylesMom409
by Linnette - Admin on Nov. 6, 2016 at 8:00 AM
DS only has one set of grandparents (DH's parents) since my mom passed away 11 years ago and I haven't seen or spoken to my dad in almost 33 years (long story). But DH's parents only live 5 minutes away so DS sees them almost every week.
cassie241986
by Cassandra on Nov. 8, 2016 at 4:02 PM
They see my mom almost every day and my dad once every 4 months or so. My grandma 4-5 times a week and mil once every 3-4 months
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)