• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have any pets??

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 6:27 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 277 Total Views
???
Feel free to share pictures :-)
by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 6:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cabrandy03
by Brandy - Group Owner on Feb. 15, 2017 at 6:31 PM
We have a chihuahua named Amigo. Dh and I have had him forever. We got him right after we moved in together almost 10 years ago. We also have a cat named Shanks, a ball python named Elsa (lol yes dd named her tropical snake after the snow queen), an aquatic turtle named Frankie Four Flippers, and a fish.
cabrandy03
by Brandy - Group Owner on Feb. 15, 2017 at 6:33 PM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

CP2017
by Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 10:52 PM
1 mom liked this

we have 3 dogs, a very angry Chihuahua called Arnie, he hates men and is a shelter pet, and absolutely devoted and attached to me. We think he's around 5 or 6 now. 

I also have an Australian Shepherd, Pounce, because as a puppy, he pounced on everything. He's almost 5 now and was my wedding present from my husband. He's my baby. 

My husband has a Rottweiler named Sass (he inherited her from a friend, she came named).  She's an awesome dog, very calm, extremely aggressive when it's called for, very protective, and massive. I don't think she's a purebred, she's just too big, though her coloring and shape, other than size, is all Rotty. 

cabrandy03
by Brandy - Group Owner on Feb. 16, 2017 at 10:46 AM
Our chihuahua is an angry little guy too. He wasn't always that way though. He used to be the happiest sweetest dog. Old age has made him grumpy.

Quoting CP2017:

we have 3 dogs, a very angry Chihuahua called Arnie, he hates men and is a shelter pet, and absolutely devoted and attached to me. We think he's around 5 or 6 now. 

I also have an Australian Shepherd, Pounce, because as a puppy, he pounced on everything. He's almost 5 now and was my wedding present from my husband. He's my baby. 

My husband has a Rottweiler named Sass (he inherited her from a friend, she came named).  She's an awesome dog, very calm, extremely aggressive when it's called for, very protective, and massive. I don't think she's a purebred, she's just too big, though her coloring and shape, other than size, is all Rotty. 

SSMama0209
by Member on Feb. 18, 2017 at 4:11 PM
1 mom liked this

We have 11 dogs and 4 cats. They are all our furry babies :)

MamaNicole2010
by Member on Feb. 20, 2017 at 5:50 PM
1 mom liked this
We have some tropical fish. We're talking about getting a puppy soon.
Razzle_Dazzle1
by Sophie on Feb. 20, 2017 at 11:33 PM
1 mom liked this

We have 6 dogs, 5 cats, 4 horses, a ferret, a guinea pig, and a fish tank. 

jobberwocky
by Chrissy - Admin on Feb. 21, 2017 at 7:56 PM
1 mom liked this
One dog.
sonnyswoman75
by on Feb. 26, 2017 at 10:43 PM
No but I wish we could
cabrandy03
by Brandy - Group Owner on Feb. 27, 2017 at 11:39 AM
What kind of fish do you have?
We used to have a tank full of various Amazon Cichlids. I'd love to do a fish tank again one of these days.

Quoting MamaNicole2010: We have some tropical fish. We're talking about getting a puppy soon.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)