Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Meal Planning Meal Planning

Welcome to the Meal Planning group! Introduce Yourself......

welcomeWelcome to the Meal Planning group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other Moms!

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.  You may want to send a message to say hello to the other Moms who have introduced themselves.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. Feel free to ask for advice, share your thoughts and start some new posts, too.

Step 3:  Invite some of the Moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send us a message.  We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a group signature to your posts, click here: 
Meal Planning Signatures!

Check out the Meal Planning Recipes.

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

We're glad you're here!

coffee

by on Aug. 9, 2011 at 7:49 AM
Replies (181-190):
SweetLuci
by on Jan. 26, 2012 at 9:17 AM

Hi and welcome to the group,

You might start with one dish meals that include protein, starch and vegetable, like a beef & broccoli stirfry over rice, or chicken spaghetti casserole with peas. Lots of easy recipes in the recipes forum. Check that out, and ask this question again in the main forum.

Quoting mommyrebecca:

One thing I have never been good at is putting things together. Clearly waffles and macNcheese doesnt but a meal that the family would love and feel like 'wow this all goes together just so well'. I can cook no doubt about that. I moved in with my dad at age 14, he was working and going to skl FT. So after hot pockets 3x a day for two wks I picked cooking quickly. I just couldnt put a full meal together. one night I tried steak, baked potatoes, green beans and garlic toast. It seemed great to me when i was cooking but a friend was over that night and said i tried way to hard to make a perfect meal and went over the top. my dad got home when i was done and said same thing. i was upset and my only come back was "theres hot pockets in the freezer". They both ate my cooking. So here I am to learn. my name is Rebecca. I have one beautiful son, Gabriel. Another boy who was adopted last July, Aiden. And another boy on the way due late June who also will be adopted -pls dont be opinionate twds adoptions- Im 20yrs old. I live with my awesome boyfriend of two yrs now. we live with his sister and her 3kids til we figure things out. Im sick of pbj and roman noodles. so please help me ladies.

mommyrebecca
by on Jan. 26, 2012 at 11:24 AM
Quoting SweetLuci:

wasnt able to sleep so i def checked it out. i will have to make a trip to the store cause i thnk i found meals not only full and fun but also healthy

Mommy2aBeautifulAngelBoy

WantedNameTaken
by on Jan. 27, 2012 at 12:31 PM

If I could hire someone to take care of the cooking around here, I'd do it in a heartbeat.  Cooking and meal-planning are two of my least favorite chores.  My family grows more finicky by the day, so it makes it all tougher.  I'm looking forward to getting ideas and trying a few new recipes.

SweetLuci
by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 7:20 PM

Welcome, I hope the group will help you.

Quoting WantedNameTaken:

If I could hire someone to take care of the cooking around here, I'd do it in a heartbeat.  Cooking and meal-planning are two of my least favorite chores.  My family grows more finicky by the day, so it makes it all tougher.  I'm looking forward to getting ideas and trying a few new recipes.

RydersMama07
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:57 PM
Hello all:) I as well have 4 boys and am always looking for new meal ideas. ( and would love to share some of our meal staples!!) We LOVE to cook! Came across this group and thought it sounded fun!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
donnadee43
by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 10:27 AM

hi I am new and I love new recipes

zippityk
by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 1:20 PM

Hello..I'm new to the group! My name is Kristine.  I have a sweet 5 week old named Benjamin..he's our first!  I'm going to be a SAHM and am looking forward to getting some tips and recipes for healthy budget friendly meals, as well as meeting all of you! :) 

andrea96
by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Quoting RydersMama07:

Hello all:) I as well have 4 boys and am always looking for new meal ideas. ( and would love to share some of our meal staples!!) We LOVE to cook! Came across this group and thought it sounded fun!

Welcome!

andrea96
by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Quoting donnadee43:

hi I am new and I love new recipes

Welcome!

andrea96
by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 1:31 PM

Quoting zippityk:

Hello..I'm new to the group! My name is Kristine.  I have a sweet 5 week old named Benjamin..he's our first!  I'm going to be a SAHM and am looking forward to getting some tips and recipes for healthy budget friendly meals, as well as meeting all of you! :) 

Welcome and congratulations!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)