Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Meal Planning Meal Planning

Welcome to the Meal Planning group! Introduce Yourself......

welcomeWelcome to the Meal Planning group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other Moms!

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.  You may want to send a message to say hello to the other Moms who have introduced themselves.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. Feel free to ask for advice, share your thoughts and start some new posts, too.

Step 3:  Invite some of the Moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send us a message.  We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a group signature to your posts, click here: 
Meal Planning Signatures!

Check out the Meal Planning Recipes.

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

We're glad you're here!

coffee

by on Aug. 9, 2011 at 7:49 AM
Replies (231-240):
Della03
by on May. 7, 2012 at 3:58 PM

Hello!! New to the group. Hoping to find new recipes and ideas to make for my dh and kids since my food choices are very limited, and meet some new friends :)

andrea96
by on May. 7, 2012 at 4:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Della03:

Hello!! New to the group. Hoping to find new recipes and ideas to make for my dh and kids since my food choices are very limited, and meet some new friends :)

Welcome! We have a lot of recipes posted in the group.

Beccahairlady
by on May. 7, 2012 at 4:03 PM

Hi, I'm new here. I Try to do weekly menu plans whenever I can. I'll try to post some good ones when I have a chance.

andrea96
by on May. 7, 2012 at 4:10 PM

Quoting Beccahairlady:

Hi, I'm new here. I Try to do weekly menu plans whenever I can. I'll try to post some good ones when I have a chance.

Welcome!

ma4cees
by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:10 PM

Hello, so excited to join this group, meet new freinds, learn new recipes and share some as well!

SweetLuci
by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:49 PM

Glad you found the group.

Quoting ma4cees:

Hello, so excited to join this group, meet new freinds, learn new recipes and share some as well!

Drea_84
by New Member on May. 10, 2012 at 5:19 PM

Hi! I am Drea.. I am a SAHM.. I have two children and I am married to their Daddy.. I love cooking!

SweetLuci
by on May. 10, 2012 at 9:46 PM

Hi Drea,

Quoting Drea_84:

Hi! I am Drea.. I am a SAHM.. I have two children and I am married to their Daddy.. I love cooking!

twstdtiggerrifi
by on May. 23, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Hi there, name is Pammers and I have 5 kids, but the 3 youngest live at home. School is out now and I am looking for different idea now that they are home. The twins are 11, one is autistic and is constanatly hungry. THey usually get 2 snacks a day and i just run out of ideas. Thanks

SweetLuci
by on May. 23, 2012 at 11:15 PM

Hi Pammers, welcome  to the group. Post your request in the main forum and I'm sure you'll get lots of ideas.

Quoting twstdtiggerrifi:

Hi there, name is Pammers and I have 5 kids, but the 3 youngest live at home. School is out now and I am looking for different idea now that they are home. The twins are 11, one is autistic and is constanatly hungry. THey usually get 2 snacks a day and i just run out of ideas. Thanks

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)