Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Meal Planning Meal Planning

My new toys!

Posted by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 2:15 PM
  • 30 Replies

Last week I ordered the new KitchenAid 13 cup food processor and a KA immersion blender.  They just arrived and I can't wait to play with them!  This will be the motivation needed to organize the last section of my kitchen counter that has been neglected since moving, but first I want to sweep and mop the floor so I can put my new rugs down too!  Oh and I bought some pretty (to me) dish towels at Costco the other day and want to hang one.  Fun, fun, fun!

What's your latest new kitchen fun? 

Some Things Cookin' at my blog! 

by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 2:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jukebox_Jenny
by Jenny on Apr. 26, 2012 at 3:25 PM
Ooh exciting!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
August07Mom
by Tiesha on Apr. 26, 2012 at 3:41 PM

Nice! I've not been anything for the kitchen in quite a while.

Terri441
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 4:12 PM
Cool! I haven't gotten a new kitchen thing in ages!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kelly913
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 4:29 PM

I have several things I'm ready to use the food processor for and knew the immersion blender would get used, but I want to use it NOW and need to find something to blend, lol!  I tried making salsa in the regular blender the other day and it failed, so maybe I can turn it into Mexican Tomato Soup?  Headed off to search recipes... 

Quoting Terri441:

Cool! I haven't gotten a new kitchen thing in ages!!

jessicasmom1
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 5:10 PM

KUCHEN STOLZ PRECISION CRAFTED CUTLERY these free with our meat order .. they are nice and sharp but I don't plan on them being so good after a few times we use them .

jessicasmom1
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 5:11 PM

I may invest on a immerson blender ... not sure I have the ninja, so would it be worth it for me?

oredeb
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 6:30 PM

thats exciting, new ka and ka blendeer!!! and towels!! cant wait to see them up!what color kA?

i got a new cheap immerision blender for my soap, bought some fall colored dish rags(i use the for napkins) at target for a good price, new dutch oven cookbook, and  new cookie sheets(i go through them like nothing)

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Apr. 26, 2012 at 6:32 PM

NICE!

I bought new towels and dishcloths a couple of weeks ago along with matching hot pads.  I really don't need any more kitchen appliances/utensils at the moment.

Kelly913
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 6:46 PM

I found towels at Costco the other day, but didn't see wash cloths and I really need them! 

Quoting michiganmom116:

NICE!

I bought new towels and dishcloths a couple of weeks ago along with matching hot pads.  I really don't need any more kitchen appliances/utensils at the moment.

Kelly913
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 6:47 PM

We need a new set of steak knives.  Do you like these? 

Quoting jessicasmom1:

KUCHEN STOLZ PRECISION CRAFTED CUTLERY these free with our meat order .. they are nice and sharp but I don't plan on them being so good after a few times we use them .

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)