Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Meal Planning Meal Planning
What's for dinner?
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:38 AM
Replies (21-30):
darrensmom11
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:11 PM
We Love doing that. But I like to make my own chips. Cut the tortillas and fry them. It gives it the restaurant kick. :)

Quoting AlL_eYeS_oN_mE:

mmm that sounds yummy! i always use my leftover fajitas for quesadillas, never thought of doing nachos. 

Quoting darrensmom11:

DH made Fajitas last night. So tonight I will cut them up, fry some corn tortilla chips, and make homemade nachos. That with cheese, beans, jalapeno, and Avocado. Mmm

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
queenbree545
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:12 PM

I'm not sure.  I'm not the one doing the cooking tonight.

Shiquita_Woods
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:13 PM
chicken breast sandwich
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlL_eYeS_oN_mE
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:20 PM

another thing i never thought of doing, so do you just fry them after cutting them?

Quoting darrensmom11:

We Love doing that. But I like to make my own chips. Cut the tortillas and fry them. It gives it the restaurant kick. :)

Quoting AlL_eYeS_oN_mE:

mmm that sounds yummy! i always use my leftover fajitas for quesadillas, never thought of doing nachos. 

Quoting darrensmom11:

DH made Fajitas last night. So tonight I will cut them up, fry some corn tortilla chips, and make homemade nachos. That with cheese, beans, jalapeno, and Avocado. Mmm

forevrrhis3030
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:33 PM
steak corn on the cob an baked potatoes (:
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
August07Mom
by Tiesha on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:44 PM

Mmmmmmm

Quoting forevrrhis3030:

Terri441
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:24 PM

we're having that bourbon chicken that was posted in the recipe forum a while ago.

bethmoore71
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:34 PM

I moved this weekend, and have more stuff to sort through and bring to the new place (I have until the end of May to vacate & clean). I will probably buy a Lean Cuisine on my way home to zap in the microwave. I had a huge chicken lunch today (roasted breast, roasted thigh, pasta alfredo, and a zucchini-summer squash steamed combo), and may not even be hungry until fairly late.

I have tons of food, just no time tonight.

darrensmom11
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:48 PM
Yes. Just cut in triangles and fry them to your desired crispiness.

Quoting AlL_eYeS_oN_mE:

another thing i never thought of doing, so do you just fry them after cutting them?

Quoting darrensmom11:

Quoting AlL_eYeS_oN_mE:

Quoting darrensmom11:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
forevrrhis3030
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:42 PM
(: fiance is doing the cookin tonight. I have 11 days until my due date im miserableee!! lol

Quoting August07Mom:

Mmmmmmm

Quoting forevrrhis3030:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN