Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Meal Planning Meal Planning

QOTD - 5/1/2012

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:01 AM
  • 9 Replies

I can't believe it's already May. Any big plans this month?

by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
AlL_eYeS_oN_mE
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:25 AM

i know me neither, the years almost half over!

no plans

jessicasmom1
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:28 AM

Nope just getting ready for school to be let out .. and go on vacation , Mother's day .. and that is about it

Kelly913
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:26 AM

My aunt is visiting my mom and they'll be here tomorrow.  That's probably the biggest plan so far. 

Terri441
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:29 AM

Our first couple weeks of may are thoroughly hectic with dance recitals, work, appointments, some volunteer stuff...It makes my head swim just thinking about it

andrea96
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:31 AM

We'll be finishing up volleyball season, registering our son for kindergarten, and the end of the school year. We're also celebrating our anniversary.

August07Mom
by Tiesha on May. 1, 2012 at 11:17 AM

Registered my daughter for kindergarten this morning. My DH's birthday is the 13th. Hopefully buying a house; otherwise no big plans.

LuvFunFamily
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:21 PM

One has a birthday today, celebrating on Sunday. So cake to make and party to put together. Mothers day, of course. Otherwise just the usual, appointments. Oh and Parent/Teacher conferences.

Satan71
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:35 PM
I will be getting my AA sent to me and the kids will finish school. I think we will plan vacation for July. I just found out yesterday my kids go back to school July 31. The summer gets shorter and shorter.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on May. 1, 2012 at 5:07 PM

I hope to finish the kids' school year this month.  We've also got two birthdays (3rd son will be 15 on the 30th, DD will be 12 tomorrow).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)