- 1 pound(s) carrots, thinly sliced at an angle
- 2 teaspoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup(s) panko (Japanese-style bread crumbs) or regular
- 1 1/4 pound(s) skinless, boneless thin-sliced chicken-breast cutlets
- 1 tablespoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup(s) balsamic vinegar, for glaze
- 1 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 5 ounce(s) baby arugula
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh basil leaves, torn
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. On jelly-roll pan, toss carrots with oil and 1/8 teaspoon each salt and freshly ground black pepper. Roast 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp-tender. Transfer carrots to large bowl to cool.
- While carrots cook, place panko on large plate. In medium bowl, toss chicken with mustard and 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper until well coated. Coat chicken with panko, pressing to adhere. Arrange chicken on rack fitted into same jelly-roll pan. Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until juices run clear when pierced with tip of knife (165 degrees F).
- Meanwhile, in 1-quart saucepan, heat 1/2 cup vinegar and 1/8 teaspoon each salt and freshly ground black pepper to boiling on high; reduce heat to simmer 8 to 12 minutes, or until syrupy.
- To same bowl as carrots, add arugula, basil, and remaining tablespoon vinegar, tossing to mix. Serve salad with chicken and balsamic glaze.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
There are no replies to this post.