Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Peanut Butter & Banana Wrap

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:46 PM
  • 13 Replies

NESQUIK® Peanut Butter & Banana Wrap 

prep time: 5 min
total time: 5 min

ingredients

2 tablespoons NESTLÉ NESQUIK syrup
2 tablespoons fat free milk
1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
1 banana
1 soft taco-size flour tortilla, slightly warmed
Ground cinnamon

directions

COMBINE NESQUIK and milk in bowl; stir until smooth
PLACE banana in center of tortilla; sprinkle with cinnamon. Drizzle with NESQUIK
mixture; roll up and cut in half.
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
August07Mom
by Tiesha on May. 4, 2012 at 1:24 PM

I've made these before with just the tortilla, pb and banana. They are pretty good.

justahousewife
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:36 PM
2 moms liked this

Here's how I do it: All the above but I fold the tortilla round the banana, peanut butter and chocolate, stick a tooth pick in it and dump it in hot oil for a minute or so. 

Everything melts together, the outside is crunchy and it's just so freakin' delicious you make yourself sick eating them. :)

August07Mom
by Tiesha on May. 4, 2012 at 2:05 PM

Never really thought about frying them. Wonder if you could stick them under the broiler for a minute or two and get the same result???

Quoting justahousewife:

Here's how I do it: All the above but I fold the tortilla round the banana, peanut butter and chocolate, stick a tooth pick in it and dump it in hot oil for a minute or so. 

Everything melts together, the outside is crunchy and it's just so freakin' delicious you make yourself sick eating them. :)

justahousewife
by on May. 4, 2012 at 2:18 PM

I say it's worth finding out. :)

Quoting August07Mom:

Never really thought about frying them. Wonder if you could stick them under the broiler for a minute or two and get the same result???

Quoting justahousewife:

August07Mom
by Tiesha on May. 4, 2012 at 2:19 PM
1 mom liked this

I say so too! I think I have everything already, so that might be a good little afternoon experiment/snack for the kids tomorrow. :-)

Quoting justahousewife:

I say it's worth finding out. :)

Quoting August07Mom:

Quoting justahousewife:

Kelly913
by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:06 PM

The recipe didn't mention where the peanutbutter goes.  I'd try something similar, but use full fat milk and raw cacao powder.

Fried sounds good too! 

August07Mom
by Tiesha on May. 4, 2012 at 4:54 PM
I smear the pb on the tortilla.

Quoting Kelly913:

The recipe didn't mention where the peanutbutter goes.  I'd try something similar, but use full fat milk and raw cacao powder.

Fried sounds good too! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kelly913
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:17 PM

I was wondering if it was that or melted in with the chocolate.  Thanks for sharing how you do it! 

Quoting August07Mom:

I smear the pb on the tortilla.

Quoting Kelly913:

Fried sounds good too! 

Some Things Cookin' at my blog! 

La-Belle-Vie
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:49 PM
Oh my son would love this!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
La-Belle-Vie
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:50 PM
Fried, yum

Quoting justahousewife:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)