Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you make your meals extraordinary?

Posted by on May. 23, 2012 at 1:33 PM
  • 129 Replies
3 moms liked this

Summer BBQ's need more than the occasional hamburger or hot dog. That's why we gave 30 CafeMom  members a $50.00 gift card and Suddenly Salad coupons to turn their summer get-togethers from ordinary to extraordinary! With flavors like Basil Pesto and quick and easy stir-ins, Suddenly Salad can be whatever you make it: simple side dish, star of the backyard BBQ or crowd-pleasing main dish.

Tell us about your summer BBQ plans. How do you make your meals extraordinary?

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on May. 23, 2012 at 1:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CafeMom Team
by Group Owner on May. 23, 2012 at 1:33 PM
5 moms liked this

Here are some great responses from our CafeMoms!

We served hamburgers, hot dogs, macaroni salad, potato salad, baked beans and Classic Suddenly Salad. The Suddenly Salad was a big hit with everyone. I personally loved how easy it was to make.

-       2004MAMA715 

I made Suddenly Salad Ranch & Bacon pasta salad ahead of time. I served it with grilled hot dogs & fruit salad. It was delicious! The kids ate it up and asked for seconds!

-       jamms02 

We had a family gathering and decided to try out Suddenly Salad. It was super easy to make and delicious. We served the Classic and Ranch & Bacon flavors along with hamburgers, hot dogs, steak fries, salad, and ice cream cake. The Suddenly Salad was a hit and I will be serving it at all my cookouts from now on.

-       mamabearlehman

katiebug840204
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 11:21 AM
Got my coupons and gift card yesterday! Thank you cafe mom! This weekend we are going to the lake and ill be buying all my stuff and grilling out! :)

Ill update Monday when we get back in town on what we cooked and how it was!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
starlight1968
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Have not yet recvd. them but as soon as I do I will try the salads out!

Sometimes I will put a brisket in the crockpot, cook it, pull it and make sammys and then grill veggies and fruit!! 

aenima49
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 1:23 PM

Mine are just extra ordinary, LOL!!

MamaSusieQ045
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 2:05 PM

got mine in the mail today! i cant wait for the weekend so i can try the salad! cant wait to let you all know how it was!

4kidz916
by Melissa on Jun. 1, 2012 at 2:35 PM

Can't wait to hear the reviews from you lucky ladies who were chosen.

4kidz916
by Melissa on Jun. 1, 2012 at 2:36 PM

We like to grill everything in the summer so it's usually the sauces or marinades we use that make the dishes extra ordinary.

christi34
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 4:43 PM

I just got my coupons and gift card today!! Thank you so much Cafe Mom!! I plan on having a bbq this Sunday for my son's birthday party. 

jessicasmom1
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 5:04 PM

awesome!! thank you!

jessicasmom1
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 5:04 PM
2 moms liked this

I like to grill out when it is so hot inside 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)