Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Meal Planning Meal Planning

How do you make your meals extraordinary?

Posted by   + Show Post

Summer BBQ's need more than the occasional hamburger or hot dog. That's why we gave 30 CafeMom  members a $50.00 gift card and Suddenly Salad coupons to turn their summer get-togethers from ordinary to extraordinary! With flavors like Basil Pesto and quick and easy stir-ins, Suddenly Salad can be whatever you make it: simple side dish, star of the backyard BBQ or crowd-pleasing main dish.

Tell us about your summer BBQ plans. How do you make your meals extraordinary?

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on May. 23, 2012 at 1:33 PM
Replies (31-40):
mallowcup17
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 9:01 AM

enjoy your dinner!

Quoting justahousewife:

I just got my card and coupons yesterday. I invited some family over for dinner tomorrow night. I can't wait to try out Suddenly Salad. :)

mallowcup17
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 9:20 AM

this is true for us too. we love to experiment with different tastes everytime we cook and sauces and marinades is a great way to do that!

Quoting 4kidz916:

We like to grill everything in the summer so it's usually the sauces or marinades we use that make the dishes extra ordinary.

lalasmama2007
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 9:39 AM
Looks yummy! Great pics!

Quoting christi34:

What did you serve at your BBQ/get-together? For the adults we had steak, Suddenly Salad,  corn on the cob, and potato salad. For the kids I grilled some hot dogs (since it was a birthday party/pool party)

·What Suddenly Salad package did you use? I used the Rach & bacon flavored!!

·How did your family enjoy the Suddenly Salad mix? Let's just say we didn't have any left overs.

·What other food did you serve with your Suddenly Salad mix? For the adults we had steak, Suddenly Salad,  corn on the cob, and potato salad. For the kids I grilled some hot dogs (since it was a birthday party/pool party).

Everyone had a great time. 

goddess99
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 10:07 AM

If I want an extraordinary meal I have my dh cook. I'm not that good.

ceciliam
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 10:27 AM

We like to try new things mixed with the classic foods.

ceciliam
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 10:27 AM

LOL! I like that:)

Quoting goddess99:

If I want an extraordinary meal I have my dh cook. I'm not that good.

ceciliam
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 10:28 AM

Looks like you all had a great time!

Quoting lalasmama2007:

Looks yummy! Great pics!

Quoting christi34:

What did you serve at your BBQ/get-together? For the adults we had steak, Suddenly Salad,  corn on the cob, and potato salad. For the kids I grilled some hot dogs (since it was a birthday party/pool party)

·What Suddenly Salad package did you use? I used the Rach & bacon flavored!!

·How did your family enjoy the Suddenly Salad mix? Let's just say we didn't have any left overs.

·What other food did you serve with your Suddenly Salad mix? For the adults we had steak, Suddenly Salad,  corn on the cob, and potato salad. For the kids I grilled some hot dogs (since it was a birthday party/pool party).

Everyone had a great time. 

ceciliam
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 10:29 AM

Same with us:)

Quoting mallowcup17:

we'll be BBQing a lot this summer. we try to make everything fresh and because all of our tastes are so different there is always a variety of food avaiable!

ceciliam
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 10:29 AM

I saw a dessert for a grilled fruit pizza that I want to try. It looks so good!

mallowcup17
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 10:30 AM

yum. that sounds good!

Quoting ceciliam:

I saw a dessert for a grilled fruit pizza that I want to try. It looks so good!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)