CafeMom is excited to announce a way we're featuring many of our terrific moms. We just launched a new "Mom of the Day" area. Selected moms will respond to our "Mom of the Day" interview questions, and their interviews will then be posted in the group that they spend the most time in.
1. What has been your defining moment as a mom so far?
Raising DD since she has been 14 months old as a single mom.
2. What group do you most frequently hang out in on CafeMom?
3. What do you like most about CafeMom?
To talk with other Moms who like the things I do to get acquainted with.
4. A mom's spare time is precious (if it exists at all!). How do you spend yours? (Aside from on CafeMom, of course.)
Cooking, cleaning and taking care of my elderly Father.
5. What are your favorites:
Magazine: Food Network magazine
Movie: How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
Place to travel to: Cocoa Beach, Florida
6. Which celebrity mom would you most like to hang out with, and why?
Paula Deen - I think she has a great soul behind that addictive laugh of hers.
7. If you could give a new mom one piece of advice, what would it be?
Do the best you can, love, laugh and live it will always get easier. Back 11 years ago, when I became a single Mom, I was scared as heck my husband died only to face those fears and be the best I can be for our Daughter.
8. If you had to choose, what single word best sums you up?
9. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? And if you work, what's your job?
A doctor, I am a SAHM and would not have changed that for the world now I know my purpose in life.
10. If you could trade places with any one person for a day, who would it be?
My husband, to let him see his little girl all grown up now.
Now answer her question for YOU:
If you could be a SAHM would you be able to be one? I loved that I missed nothing in my daughter's life.