Simply Awesome Homemade Fudgesicles
Let's hear it for summer! It's June (when did that happen?!), which means it's time to indulge in delicious frozen treats in the name of heat and humidity. You can make the standard orange juice popsicles, but why go with that old humdrum recipe when you can dazzle it up with some homemade fudgesicles? This recipe is super fudgy, super chilly, and super easy. And by easy, I mean it takes 5 minutes. Doesn't get any easier than that!
Makes 6 pops.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 popsicle sticks or spoons
- Mix together the above ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into ice-pop molds and freeze until solid, at least 4 hours; unmold and serve.