Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Meal Planning Meal Planning

Making Lemonade with Powered Mix

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 7:15 PM
  • 5 Replies

I have Country Time Lemonade here and no matter what I do it tastes awful..is there any way to make it taste better??

by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 7:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
4kidz916
by Melissa on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:05 PM

Maybe you could add some real lemon juice and float the slices of lemon in it.  

aenima49
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Quoting 4kidz916:

Maybe you could add some real lemon juice and float the slices of lemon in it.  

This is a good idea!
DissieDothe
by Silver Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 11:49 PM

Adding real to artificial does not work. The only way to make it taste a little better is to use less powder and more ice.

I saw that it was on sale at the store but I also had a coupon for Crystal Light. I couldn't make up my mind so I did not get any ... I have some Tang at home that's pretty good.

Kelly913
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 12:02 AM

I used to love Country Time!  However, nothing beats the real thing.  Sorry I don't have any suggestions to help. 

queenkai
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:58 AM
1 mom liked this

I put real lemons and even mint  I also do a strawberry lemonaid for special occasions.  I have the big thing of country time in my house at all times.  I also make sun tea and mix the two together more tea the lemonaid and its so good, the tea is only a little sweet before I add the lemonaid.  The trick is to make the lemonaid right before bed and add the extras so they have time to infuse

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)