Orange Julius Recipe
- 3 medium-large oranges, peeled and de-veined
- 1 cup of raw milk (where to find raw milk) or coconut milk (where to find coconut milk)
- 1 egg plus 2 egg yolks (from pastured hens)
- 1 tsp. real vanilla extract (where to find quality vanilla)
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar, raw honey, or the sweetener of your choice (where to find natural sweeteners)
- 1 1/2 cups of ice
Combine everything except oranges and ice in a blender and mix for about 20 seconds to create a frothy cream. Next, add the oranges and blend for another 20 seconds or until smooth. Finally, add the ice and blend for another 20 seconds.
Yields 2 16oz orange julius drinks.
Some Things Cookin' at my blog!