Have you ever done an ice cream bar for a party or just for fun? It'd be a great way to celebrate the Fourth of July and doesn't require much prep work!
- Get a few flavors of ice cream
- Put out bowls with sweet toppings: m&ms, gummy bears, sprinkles, chopped candy bars
- Add fruits - strawberries, blueberries, raspberries
- Bake brownies or cookies to crumble up
- Extra toppings - chocolate sauce, caramel, whipped cream, nuts
Have you ever made an ice cream bar? What would you put on your Sundae?