Dijon Grilled Pork Chops
- 6 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened apple juice
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Pour 2/3 cup
- marinade into large resealable plastic bag; add the pork chops. Seal
- bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Cover
- and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper
- towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill,
- covered, over medium heat or broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 4-5
- minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting
- occasionally with reserved marinade. Let meat stand for 5 minutes
- before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 pork chop equals 252 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 413 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 29 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 starch.
Wine: Recommended Wine for this Recipe: This recipe pairs well with Gallo Family Vineyards® Sauvignon
© Taste of Home 2012
on Jul. 10, 2012 at 9:04 AM