Daily Chocolate Fix. . .(Cappuccino Toppers)
1 package PillsburyÂ® Ready to Bake!â„˘ refrigerated oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup sugar
3 tablespoons instant cappuccino coffee mix
1 1/2 cups frozen (thawed) whipped topping (4 oz)
1/4 cup Hersheyâ€™sÂ® mini chips semi-sweet chocolate baking chips
- 2 tablespoons chocolate sprinkles
- 1. Heat oven to 350Â°F. Spray 48 mini muffin cups with CriscoÂ® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray. Cut each cookie in half; press each half into bottom of mini muffin cup.
- 2. Bake 6 to 9 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes in pans. With knife, remove cookies from pans to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 20 minutes.
- 3. Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and cappuccino mix with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Gently fold in whipped topping and mini chips.
- 4. Spoon or pipe mixture onto each cookie (if piping, fit decorating bag with star tip with 3/4-inch opening). Top each with sprinkles. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving. Store covered in refrigerator.