I love recipes with a ton of flavor, and this one looked like it fit the bill! I found it on food.com:
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh ginger
- 3/4 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground hot pepper
- 1 tablespoon mustard seeds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, quartered
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
Puree first 10 ingredients in a blender.
Pour into the crock pot, add tomato sauce, cinnamon stick and onion and mix well.
Add chicken and turn to cover.
Cook on low for 5 hours.
Sprinkle with chopped parsley before serving.
Serve with rice or rolls, enjoy!